• This topic has 21 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • #Jennride Donations
  • wittonweavers
    Free Member

Dear STW

Please could you add the money raised from our Ramsbottom #Jennride into your overall fundraising totals?

Currently the amounts raised are £155 for Cancer Research and £270 for Macmillan, plus a further £222.50 if you include Gift Aid.

We have been taking donations via JustGiving so if anyone else wants to contribute then please do so!

Cancer Research
    MacMillan

Thank you very much to all those that have donated it will be very much appreciated by the charities and those that they help.

Best Wishes

Witton Weavers

Drac

Excellent stuff Witton. Thanks.

tang
    Free Member

Hi Witton
    We raised £440 yesterday, I have mailed ST to see how they want the funds, this might be a solution? I could split the donation 50/50 on your just giving, plus I can gift aid.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Nice work with the fundraising Tang!

Feel free to use the JustGiving page – it makes sense to take advantage of the gift aid option…

GavinB

Witton – do you mind if I link to your JustGiving pages for the ride I’m organising up in Ballater? I was half-way through creating a new couple of pages, then wondered if that was worth it, as it’s all going to the same good charities.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

That’s fine Gavin – now worries at all.

craig24
    Free Member

Didn’t make the Ramsbottom ride but just donated now.

funkrodent

Didn’t make it either I’m afraid, but have also just donated

GavinB

Brilliant, thanks.

wittonweavers
    Free Member

As a result of Tang’s donation on behalf of the Costwolds #Jennride we have collectively now donated £915 to Macmillan (£490)and Cancer Research (£425).

It would be great if we could say we had reached 4 figures though wouldn’t it?!

Come on guys and gals we can surely manage it cant we…..?

mick_r

We couldn’t make Ramsbottom ride so just punted some more to Macmillan (50 + gift aid).

Just needs a smidge more….

metalheart
    Free Member

Come on guys and gals we can surely manage it cant we…..?

Let’s not forget that there’s still the Aberdeenshire #Jennride to happen next weekend.

We can’t all be that tight up here (even us native born Aberdonians)… 😳

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Just needs a smidge more….

In true fundraising style the target will be a somewhat moveable one!

Thanks for your donation though Mick!

binners

Righty ho you lot. We auctioned off some of my artwork last weekend after the jennride and raised £150. I kept one of the prints back.

So I’ll bung it on here now. Whoever gives the biggest donation before next friday lunchtime, gets this. Its the perfect man cave accessory. It’ll look great on the wall while you’re idle sipping ‘artisan’ ale and drunkenly wielding a hammer in the general direction of one of your many bikes

Its A1 size (mahoosive), window mounted and framed. But not only that. Its got a scratch across the top of the glass where it was sat by Chipps desk. yes… a little piece of history. The editor himself of this esteemed organ could have done that, maybe with a titanium pedal that cost more than the GDP of Portugal.

So see who can give the biggest donation before then and I’ll package it up and send it to you. Shall we say midday on Friday?

wittonweavers
    Free Member

That’s brilliant Binners!

I will start the bidding with a (very low) offer of £20

bearnecessities

£30 😀

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

I like that. £50.

pictonroad

unless I’ve got it wrong, it’s not an auction, you have to make the donation, the biggest donation gets the artwork, perhaps the man himself can clarify?

Drac

Nice one Binners. I also like it.

Create it’s own thread with clarification on whether it’s an auction or donations and I’ll sticky it.

binners

Its not an auction, as such. The highest donation gets it. We should raise more money that way.

Drac. I’ll sort another thread out now

Drac

Perfect.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘#Jennride Donations’ is closed to new replies.