Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Boy George has slept with Prince!
  • jekkyl

Boy George let it slip that he’s slept with Prince, this is probably back in george’s heyday in the 80s and there’s a big difference in height there which raises all sorts of questions.
    Anyway, suggestions for double entendres or for a sun type newspaper headline relating to this story so I can steal your wit for twitter please. Been sitting racking my brains but can’t think of one, perhaps using one the title of one of their hits.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Is there a big difference in height, I thought they where both short ?

Leku
    Free Member

Harry or William?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Is there a big difference in weight more like..

Leku
    Free Member

probably back in george’s heyday in the 80s

ok. Charles?

tomhoward

Did they make a Purple Chameleon?

jekkyl

Prince is 5.1 and George is 6ft. He got around a bit and even appeared on the A team back in the day.

ninfan
    Free Member

probably back in george’s heyday in the 80s

Sign of the times I suppose!

Actually – this would have made a fantastic cheesily cheerful chart challenge for Mark and Lard! For which my suggestion would have to be:

Gett Off! 😀

(Ps. Do you think Prince knew, or was it like that scene in the Crying Game? (Same soundtrack too)

5thElefant
    Free Member

Prince is 5.1 and George is 6ft. He got around a bit and even appeared on the A team back in the day.

Reminds me of an Eddie Murphy joke.

unovolo
    Free Member

Maybe he couldn’t resist when he spotted George wearing a ‘Raspberry Beret’the kind you find in a secondhand store.

jimmy

Boy, George!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Anyone else thing Boy George was punching above his weight?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Did he come and go…….?

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Anyone else thing Boy George was punching above his weight?

Yep! In his dreams maybe…

project
    Free Member

Purple rain. Do you really want to hurt me, 2 x boy george records

Prince also had a record single called “face down”

househusband

…the A team…

8)

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

I think he was referring to the poster of Prince he had on his bedroom wall 😆

mt
    Free Member

so effing what you narrow minded twerp. are you from the daily fail?

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Sounds like you (op) is jealous here…

Hmmmm!?

Drac

Why the **** is this news?

CountZero

Yeah, so? I’m supposed to care because? 🙄

Frankenstein
    Free Member

This is like a school playground.

Still I didn’t know Prince was gay not that it matters.

I just like the 2 babes from the Cream video.

jimjam
    Free Member

Well it would be news if one “star” outed another but apparently it was but a joke anyway.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Not quite sure Prince is gay, more like ‘sexual’… that’s what I’ve inferred from his lyrics over the years anyway.

Would think Boy George was punching well above his weight, probably.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

well Prince being quite the Chameleon of nature with all his name changes….

Come a, come a, come a ….

mboy
    Free Member

Still I didn’t know Prince was gay not that it matters

Really?

You’ll be telling me next that Freddie Mercury sang “Fat Bottomed Girls” and it was really a song about his teenage years, “Last Christmas” George Michael really was straight, and that Elton John’s album “captain fantastic and the brown dirt cowboy” was about his Mis-spent youth racing dirt bikes!

One of Prince’s most famous lyrics from the song “Controversy”… Am I Black or white, am I straight or gay?

Coincidence?

Like many VERY confused artists, he kept trying to convince himself he liked women more than men. But if you’ve ever read anything to do with arguably the most talented and misunderstood song writer of the late 20th century, you’ll note that everyone talks of copious amounts of very hot women, most of them quite famous themselves, throwing themselves wistfully at his feet for much of his career, yet he wasn’t as remotely interested in them as he was hanging around with young men half his age!

Boy George is not much more than a sad old drag queen cashing in on someone else’s fame IMO, but there you go…

hora
    Free Member

When I was 10ish I bought the Love Sexy album and on their was the lyric ‘doesn’t matter if its a boy or a girl’. Even then I knew he was at least bi. Otherwise why sing it knowing what it’s clearly infer. I think he’s bi (‘sexual’ the right word yes).

As a kid my favourite singers were Freddie and Prince. Who ficking cares what their sexuality is?

Matt24k
    Free Member

I reckon Sheena Easton is a broken woman after hearing the news.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Boy George is gay? He’s done well to hide that for all these years.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

This thread should come with a spoiler alert in the title!

Junkyard
    Free Member

well Prince being quite the Chameleon of nature with all his name changes

He was forced to do that due to a record contract and he could not record under the name Prince hence the symbol usage

The first step I have taken toward the ultimate goal of emancipation from the chains that bind me to Warner Bros. was to change my name from Prince to the Love Symbol. Prince is the name that my mother gave me at birth. Warner Bros. took the name, trademarked it, and used it as the main marketing tool to promote all of the music that I wrote. The company owns the name Prince and all related music marketed under Prince. I became merely a pawn used to produce more money for Warner Bros…
    I was born Prince and did not want to adopt another conventional name. The only acceptable replacement for my name, and my identity, was the Love Symbol, a symbol with no pronunciation, that is a representation of me and what my music is about. This symbol is present in my work over the years; it is a concept that has evolved from my frustration; it is who I am. It is my name.

I really dont care who sleeps with who

MrsToast
    Free Member

You’ll be telling me next that Freddie Mercury sang “Fat Bottomed Girls” and it was really a song about his teenage years

Brian May wrote Fat Bottomed Girls! 😀

crankboy
    Free Member

if Boy George did sleep with Prince he was definitely punching above his weight.

Plus surely a gentleman never tells afterwards?

zippykona

This is what I think of when I hear the name Prince.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Did you know Prince had two of his ribs removed…………..

zippykona

……why?

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

zippykona – Member
    ……why?

So he could suck his own genitalia. 😳

zippykona

…..why?!!!!

COZZY
    Free Member

Their duet song would be ………..

Cuma Cuma Cuma Cuma Cumaaaaaa —- Purple Vein… Purple Vein …..

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

zippykona – Member
    …..why?!!!!

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Boy George has slept with Prince!’ is closed to new replies.