Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • After a bike van
  • astura
    Free Member

Need a bike van, preferably with 5 seats, I have a Ford connect, but if I put extra seats in its to small for the bikes. I was thinking vivaro size would be ideal. Dont want to spend a fortune, any good vans out there??

hatter

VW T4/T5 Kombi

End of Thread, depending on what your definition of ‘a fortune’ is.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

hatter – Member
    VW T4/T5 Kombi

End of Thread, depending on what your definition of ‘a fortune’ is.
    Many other vans available..

Vivaro/Traffic/Primastar are the same van essentially.
    Transit depending on the size you want
    VW Transporter

Depends on size, engine and how many notes you want to stuff into the fuel tank every day.

astura
    Free Member

Iv been looking into it deeper, and the 20% extra on the vat puts me off, unless I go private.

Just seen a fiat multispace 6 seats, does anybody own one of these for biking?

tinsy
    Free Member

Multispace or multipla?

Must be the Multipla, if so yeah, they are flipping great cars, you need the diesel one, you need the ELX so you get Air con.

Watch out for front wishbones, rear radius arms, rear subframe mounts, all can be expensive unless you do your research & then they are all relatively cheap to fix.

Engines run with minimal servicing just keep the oil fresh.

singletracksurfer

Just got a Transit Custom Kombi (6 seats). Really comfy, excellent to drive, lots of well thought out touches/designs, looks nice inside and out and cheaper than the VW – so you can get lots of extras 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘After a bike van’ is closed to new replies.