Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 417 uplift
  • v666ern
    Free Member

Does anyone know what going on with this? Last email said if it’s not October it’ll be be February but I swung past Shab hill this morning and aside from the barn works nothing’s happened in respect of tracks.

Just be nice to hear it’s still going ahead I know they were short of their kickstarted target

alfabus
    Free Member

Last I heard was that they were going to try for October, and if that wasn’t possible, they’d wait until March.

v666ern
    Free Member

I just thought they’d have started doing something, there were cows in the fields still! 😐

bigblackshed

Last time I looked the Kickstarter didn’t reach it’s funding level. Not sure what’s happening now though.

v666ern
    Free Member

so i should have waited…

Hi Everyone,

Firstly we would like to apologise for the delay with an update.
    Make no mistake, we’ve been busy at the 417 Project working on getting things ready for the main barrage of track building, but sadly we’ve come up against a few issues which have massively delayed our original start date for the main trails. The site is on an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which means a massive amount of paperwork! The last bit is due to get signed off in a few weeks and then the digging on the hillside can start. This will mean we will not be opening until 2015 which we know is hugely disappointing for everyone. We can not thank people enough for their continuing support and patience, it will be worth the wait! We know the social media updates have been quiet but we do encourage you to email us direct if you have any concerns or queries.
    A few people have asked about the raffle which has not yet been drawn. We are still selling tickets as not many were sold during the campaign and will be drawing the lucky winners out on the 12th December.
    On a positive note we have had lots and lots of people asking about how to get involved. We will be having dig days and if you would like to be put onto the volunteers list for helping us build, please emai

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Talking to local source the other day its gone tits up.Never applied for planning permission carried on thinking they would get it.When they applied it was refused.They were trying to get 100k got 7k.This is the Cotswolds full of a lot of NIMBISM.Maybe it will happen one day who knows.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘417 uplift’ is closed to new replies.