Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Your Favourite Album Covers
  • slowoldman

Well OK it’s not actually a cover, but hey.

This is though.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

porlus
    Free Member

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Yes this is by HR Geiger. Pre-Alien

CountZero

Anyone ever noticed the similarity between the symbol on the Blue Monday cover

It’s not a symbol, it’s an old 5 1/4 inch floppy disc. Binners has been overdosing on the koolaid in his choices

Actually, he’s sort of got a point…

hodgynd
    Free Member

The Brain Salad Surgery album cover above ( Emerson Lake & Palmer ) ..is one of my favourites as is Tarkus by the same group..others include King Crimson’s ” In The Court Of The Crimson King ” ..and I’ve always liked Genesis ” Foxtrot ” cover.

Pink Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon is another classic ..Ive also got a metal pin brooch ( somewhere ) of the Division Bell “head ” which was your access to the “VIP” refreshment area during the interval  at Earls Court ..you were supposed to hand them in upon leaving but I was a naughty boy !

senorj

DezB
    Free Member

Noticed, amongst a couple of dozen others, Malvern Rider had a Killing Joke’s first album.. I always liked their first single’s cover best. Obviously can’t be on an album covers thread.. this one 😉

Inspirational Imagery: Killing Joke  Love

Wardance had a great cover too.

mrjmt
    Free Member

cyclingwilly
    Free Member

I had to look twice at the Pam Ayers photo, I thought it was John Cooper-Clarke!

cyclingwilly
    Free Member

Rubycon.png

Coyote
    Free Member

These two from my early days with music.

The Damned’s comeback album.

The UK Subs debut

PJay
    Free Member

molgrips
    Free Member

Can’t believe no-one posted this yet:

Used to stare at it for hours as a kid.  There’s a big triple spread with the inside of the spaceship IIRC and there are loads of tiny people going about their business perfectly drawn.

zzjabzz
    Free Member

On the subject of prophetic album covers, how about Van Stupid from ’87…

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Your Favourite Album Covers’ is closed to new replies.