Home Forums Bike Forum Where to got a non return valve for shock pump

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Where to got a non return valve for shock pump
  • robhughes
    Free Member

Morning all.
    Who does those little isolater valves (or what ever there called)for you shock pump.
    That is all.. 😀

timmys

Didn’t know you could get the valves separately but if it’s any use I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago and it seems spot on for the money;

Northwind

I think Topeak sell one but it’s snake oil, your shock pump should do it already, if it doesn’t it’s either a) broken or b) not really a shock pump. And the part is more expensive than a decent pump anyway so makes no sense.

robhughes
    Free Member

Brand new fox pump NW.My pikes are burning my brain trying to get the -ve right.They where easy until i had them serviced and upgraded by Si at loco.I,ll give him a tinkle..

Northwind

Hmmmm. You’re not doing the “ah some air came out when I undid the valve therefore the spring must have lost pressure” thing are you? Don’t ask me why I know about that, I certainly wouldn’t make that mistake, oh no.

Don’t know that pump to be fair so can’t help there.

robhughes
    Free Member

Hahaha.Not that old chestnut NW.It’s just all gone pear shaped.Have to pump the neg to like 50-60 psi more to get them to pull 2mm into the travel so i know there balanced or near enough when i take off the pump.It,s loosing the 50=60 psi out of the chamber just undoing it.If i don,t unscrew it super fast it just empties the -ve.
    I know the pumps fine as i,m using it on other forks/shocks.
    Sticky valve.?
    Feels like it’s just not shutting quick enough.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Where to got a non return valve for shock pump’ is closed to new replies.