Home Forums Chat Forum What should I eat between now and Thursday to ensure my farts are hideous?

Viewing 13 posts - 201 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • What should I eat between now and Thursday to ensure my farts are hideous?
  • Hobster
    Free Member

I’m sure the gut gremlins are festering nicely. Just need to reach guff mark 7 before erupting.

stgeorge

Still. Not. One. Single. Peep. From. My. Hoop.

Why does that bring this to mind? 😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

Still 45 minutes left in the car, but I don’t know, just hasn’t happened today. Maybe as you say it’s a timing issue and the wife will suffer later on (the doctrine of transferred malice for those that are interested).

downshep

thegreatape
    Free Member

🙂

Maybe tomorrow!

loughor
    Free Member

Stage Fright ?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Pththththtupppppp…parp.pththththththup!

Houns

Talk about targeted adverts.

Either Kleenex are worried about the OP or can see my browser history, either way we’d need more than just one

bearnecessities

Sorry to remind you of abject failure, but did anything happen in the following days?

stevied
    Free Member

If my sister in law is anything to go by I can recommend a boob job and codiene..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If my sister in law is anything to go by I can recommend a boob job and codiene..

Pics.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Sorry to remind you of abject failure, but did anything happen in the following days?

I did one absolute rotter on Friday that made the little one cry and go and tell on me to his mum. But that was never the plan so I still consider the whole thing to be a failure.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Curry

Viewing 13 posts - 201 through 213 (of 213 total)

The topic ‘What should I eat between now and Thursday to ensure my farts are hideous?’ is closed to new replies.