Home Forums Chat Forum What should I eat between now and Thursday to ensure my farts are hideous?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 213 total)
  • What should I eat between now and Thursday to ensure my farts are hideous?
  • bearnecessities

*Farts*

*Inhales*

maccruiskeen

Head and Shoulders, Toothpaste and Shit. Big pieces of shit.

cardo

Funny thread.
    Prune and sprout smoothy and Tring Ale.
    oh and a Tena for man just in case.

allthepies
    Free Member

The shart coefficient must be pretty high with a lot of those suggestions 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Ok, for me the best formula is as follows.
    Skip lunch then stuff your face with whatever crap you find lying around the house. Sauasage rolls, pasties etc etc.
    A couple of energy gels
    Dinner, a nice curry will work well along with samosas, onion Bhajis.
    Washed down with several pints of Marstons Pedigree and 3 or 4 pickled eggs. (I cant believe no one has mentioned pickled eggs!)

wombat

“konabunny – Member
    Most people quite like sniffing their own farts
    Wat “

Farts are like children, you hate other people’s and savour your own

bigrich

Kimchi and chocolate milk.

maccruiskeen

Whatever the secret ingredient is in the gravy in Jaconelli’s chip shop in Mary Hill. The secret ingredient that make it the colour of bournville chocolate, opaque like emulsion paint and makes you fart like chewbakka all next day.

Cougar

Do they still make beanfeast!
    I used to love that stuff what, 35 years ago.

They do but sadly they’ve changed the recipe fairly recently (for the bolognese one at least, I’ve not tried any of the others lately). It’s nowhere near as nice as the old one.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Out of date energy drink mix thats been sat in the fridge for a week.

Wear an adult nappy.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Right, I’ve prepared the dish, it’s all cling filmed ready to go in the oven at work later.

A packet of Paxo sage and onion stuffing mixed then spread on a tray for the base, then topped with 12 slices of chorizo, then caramelised red onion spread on top of that, and 100g of Stilton crumbled on top. 20 mins in the oven should be all that needs.

I have also made a dip by mixing natural yoghurt and a packet of fajita spice mix, and also have a ‘dragons egg’ for a snack which appears to b a chilli flavoured scotch egg.

Just the beverage to think about now.

I’m going to have a horrible accident aren’t I.

mrblobby
    Free Member

This should be top of the list…

Edit… just seen this…

Do they still make beanfeast!

Only had it once, some 20 years ago, but it’s still often talked about in our household, so dramatic were it’s powers 😯

perchypanther
    Free Member

…and that, Ladies and Gentleman, is your tax dollars hard at work.

Not since the 1989 Tim Burton version of Batman have criminals cowered in such fear knowing that their shadowy nemesis waits in the shadows ready to punish their every transgression.
    They’d likely ascribe the sudden foul stench to their own fear.

Makes you proud to pay your taxes 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

I don’t know about that, but I think the taxpayer may be shelling for an extra roll of quilted velvet tomorrow.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I thought you were a “moist towellette in the disabled toilet” kind of guy?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Yes I am, but not for every pass, just the final polish.

dannyh
    Free Member

Real Ale plus curries with loads of onion – Dopiaza being a particular fave.

Pigface
    Free Member

When I was about 14 me and a mate decided to cook something for lunch, beans on toast with Smash mashed potato (I know don’t ask) it was awful so lots of brown sauce was added. As I was walking home I started to let a few go, after about 15 minutes it was as if I was emitting a constant stream of gas. every step was accompanied with a parp or a hoot or a squeak or a rrrrrip it was funny for a while but I couldn’t stop for hours.

tomhoward

A glorious, spectacular accident, signifying you have vanquished foes, nay, conquered worlds! We salute you sir, you magnificent, shit stained, Adonis.

Bit late now but I case there is a round two, try kedgeree. Not sure why an egg & smoked fish curry didn’t come to mind sooner to be honest.

Thegreatape and his boss, on arrival…. (Bit sweary at the end)

deadslow

What a great post!
    Wheat beer much more potent than real ale
    Garlic instead of onions (although pickled anything rules)
    Chorizo in epic quantities
    Eggs, hard boiled, half a dozen should be enough
    and a spare pair of underpants in case of follow through
    Good luck and we look forward to hearing about the trip!

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

we look forward to hearing about the trip!

I guess it’ll be on the news.

tomhoward

😆

Best thread in a while this

PJM1974
    Free Member

In over a quarter of a century of pub bothering and general ale fuelled hijinks, there’s one stand out incident that caused mayhem for all those concerned, with the after effects being felt some forty-eight hours later.

I give you “The Night of the Bombay Mix”.

The landlord at our local pub decided to put these bowls of Bombay Mix out on the tables, one Saturday night in 1996. A few of my drinking buddies tucked in with gusto, washing the marinated lentils and biscuitty stuff down with pints of Guinness. Another friend turned up with a black Labrador dog, who seemed to be somewhat miffed at missing out on the food, so he was duly indulged with the remnants of the bowls plus the Guinness dregs.

Last orders came, so we all shuffled out of the pub feeling inebriated and uncomfortable. Several members of the entourage were complaining of guts ache.

Waking the next morning with a vicious hangover, my friend announced he had to pick up something from town for his car later that afternoon. A cleansing fry up was had, along with several cups of coffee before we ventured out in the brand new Ford.

Ten minutes later, a sound akin to a flock of starlings taking flight was heard, closely followed by stinging eyes and gagging. My so called friend in the driver’s seat had let loose a fart so evil it defied description. There were overtones of burning plastic, sewerage farm, sulphur and what can only be summed up as “ill”.

Retching, I reached for the electric window switch and forced my head out into the slipstream. It was November and drizzly, but the cold, damp air and gritty road spray was preferable to taking another lungful of evil.

Once recovered, I withdrew my head back into the car and wound up the window. Ten seconds later *pfft!* and the cycle started over again.

I endured this for fifteen hateful, indescribable miles. In the years since, some of those present have asked me what it was actually like, my reply was reminiscent of a traumatised Vietnam vet – “You don’t know man, you weren’t there!”

We duly parked in the car park, whereupon my mate let fly another bowel bothering bum blast, which nearly tore his colon. Coughing, spluttering and choking on the evil fumes, we shut the car door on it and headed into town.

My pal spent the next two hours guffing horror at ten minute intervals as we walked around the town. Children cried, passing cats fled for their lives.

With bowels finally restored to normal working pressures, my pal decided to return to the car. As we approached, he thumbed the key fob and reached to open the door…whereupon we choked once more as the two hour old fart hadn’t dissipated, but had simply matured in the car, no doubt turning the plastic brittle and rotting the stitching.

It doesn’t end there.

Unbeknown to us at that time, our friend’s Labrador dog was also suffering from Guinness and Bombay Mix farts to the point that the poor creature had turned delirious on his own fumes. Said dog was quickly ejected into the back garden, where he was banished for a full two days until the intensity died down to regular dog-fart levels.

Epilogue: I’m now forty two and I swear that since the infamous Night of the Bombay Mix, my sense of smell has been irrevocably damaged. I can barely smell the sweetness of a freshly opened rose, nor can I fully appreciate the olfactory carnival that is Spring.

So if you want to cause Petomaineesque mayhem, then all you need is a bag of Bombay Mix and six pints of Guinness…but I take no responsibility for any loss of life or damage to property.

deadslow

Cant believe this hasn’t been posted yet….
    I think this is impact you are looking to make!

IA

To “cock the hammer” in the morning, a breakfast of whatever you fancy, so long as you follow up with yoghurt, coffee and some nice fresh orange. Should see you right. Or wrong.

Cougar

From reading all the comments, you basically need a Dave Lister diet for a couple of days.

You’ve got the makings of a STW Classic Thread here at any rate.

Cougar

I give you “The Night of the Bombay Mix”.

I’m now choking back the giggles here and getting funny looks at work.

Bedds
    Free Member

I once had to drive from Chepstow to Norwich with a work mate.

He proudly told me that in order to prepare for the journey he’d made a sprout curry on the Saturday evening, the leftovers he’d reheated for Sunday lunch. 😯

I’ve never smelt anything so horrendous.. I felt physically ill by the time we arrived and drove the last hour with all of the windows open, much to his utter amusement 😕

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

OP – who’s driving? And will the driver have access to blues and twos?

rickmeister

thegreatape
    Free Member

I am planning to drive so that I have access to the electric window child lock, and therefore full control over who’s farts are let out of the car (his) and who’s are savoured (mine).

We’ve got special flashy headlights and a siren but otherwise anonymous.

I might get some Bombay mix from Morrison’s for breakfast – it’s basically a muesli isn’t it.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Right I’m starting work now so shall he offline until dinner when I shall find put how my creation tastes.

chewkw
    Free Member

Let us know your final decision … 😆

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I am planning to drive so that I have access to the electric window child lock, and therefore full control over who’s farts are let out of the car (his) and who’s are savoured (mine).

We’ve got special flashy headlights and a siren but otherwise anonymous.

So you can also control the mercy dash to the services if required?

Oh, the power!

perchypanther
    Free Member

We’ve got special flashy headlights and a siren but otherwise anonymous

Browns and number twos?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Will be by this time tomorrow I fear.

ninfan
    Free Member

Don’t forger to prep up a mix for the CD

Britney spears – Toxic
    Frozen soundtrack – Let it Go
    Nirvana – Smells like Teen Spirit

etc.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Snoop Dogg – Drop it like it’s hot!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Ellie Goulding – Explosion

perchypanther
    Free Member

Van Halen – Eruption.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 213 total)

The topic ‘What should I eat between now and Thursday to ensure my farts are hideous?’ is closed to new replies.