Home Forums Bike Forum What Lights?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What Lights?
  • Zedsdead
    Free Member

Good afternoon all,

Been quite some time since I’ve frequented this place due to a number of reasons. I have managed to drag my bike out the shed and starting to get into it again after an involuntary hiatus.

And how things seem to have changed quite a bit!

Anyhow, for the meantime – what’s the go to decent lights for on the trail. I don’t need a solar flair, but something half decent that will be waterproof (as best as can be) as I’m in Scotland so it will absolutely pish with rain most of the time…

Cheers!

retrorick

Wuben c3 for a decent backup torch or in my case a head torch.

scaled
    Free Member

Budget?  I can’t fault exposure lights for logevity and ease of use, spendy though!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll have a look at the c3

Budget wise I didn’t really have one. I’m happy to spend on something that will perform and last. But if I don’t need to spend much to do that then that’s handy. Is £100 enough for something?

I would like something that has a proper mount on the bars, not flimsy, the rubber band type I don’t really want.
    I’d also like something that is fully contained, I don’t really want an external battery and wiring. If it can last around 1 hour at a decent light output then that would great!

Cheers!

gooner666

Exposure for me as they are an “all in one” system with quality build and professional back up but they do come at a price.

These look good if you don’t mind a separate battery Magicshine MONTEER 12000

MoreCashThanDash

Exposure is always the answer. I’m not fast enough to need more than 1500 lumen max, so pick up an older model that will give you what you need for the length of time you need it, and their service/repair team will sort any problems for a competitive price.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.