Home Forums News The Grinder 157: Granite Quiver, Madison DTE jacket, Feedback Sports Pro HD Repair Stand and more

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 hours ago by feed.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The Grinder 157: Granite Quiver, Madison DTE jacket, Feedback Sports Pro HD Repair Stand and more
  • Ben_Haworth

Tried and tested by the Singletrack Crew, gear to help you survive a day in the hills – or the workshop. Granite Design Quiver Tool Roll Price: £34.95 …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

The Grinder 157: Granite Quiver, Madison DTE jacket, Feedback Sports Pro HD Repair Stand and more

bigrich

my feedback stand is amazing. I use it with a silca insert thingy to clamp my carbon frames. top marks.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Had my Feedback bike stand for around 15 years now, although its labelled up as a different / previous brand name, it gets used pretty much every weekend for cleaning if not fixing and building. The clamp head is just starting to fail, no too bad for the work its done over the years. I wouldn’t be without it, saved my back over the years for sure. The clip on tool tray accessory is a must too, even has a mug / beer can holder.

Looking at getting replacement clamp head for it when I have a spare £250! and if I can figure out how to get the existing one off.

keppoch

I have a Wrench Force stand bought by my parents for my 18th birthday which I think was the design bought out by Feedback. Like Jef the clamp head is now failing. I am 45 so think I need to excuse that.

neilforrow

Feedback stand, tick! It really is that good.

Also, the Juice Lubes Hand Juice is a first class product. The walnut bits really make the difference and help lift off the grime.

Both great products IMO.

feed

Looking at getting replacement clamp head for it when I have a spare £250! and if I can figure out how to get the existing one off.

You’re probably going to need another stand to hold the stand when you’re doing this :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.