Viewing 24 posts - 161 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • Tattoo LOLs
  • Cougar

I, or others, use it as a way to decide how we interact with you.

Good policy. I do the same with brown people and those who have the gayness.

philconsequence
    Free Member

but cougar… everyone is brown if they dont wash regularly. don’t be judging poor people.

DezB
    Free Member

She’s a Tom Waits fan

I prefer Frank’s Wild Years.

Here’s a nicely done tat

toys19
    Free Member

Good policy. I do the same with brown people and those who have the gayness.

Logic fail, misseth my point entirely.

Brown and/or gay is genetic/natural/bornwithit, (at least all the brown and/or gay people I know were born with their skin colour/sexuality) it tells you nothing about the person other than the colour of their skin or what they do with their genitals, hardly informative is it.

You are not born with tattoos now are you. So if you choose to get a tattoo or tattoos then that tells me an awful lot about you.

My judgementalness is a judgement on the choices you make.

You chose to be thick then. I have passed judgement on you too. Which is a shame as I once respected you.

wrecker
    Free Member

In the meantime, post up a pic of your tattoo/s, I need a laugh.

Can’t do it dude. It’s mine. It’s military and stamp-like anyway so about the least individual type of tattoo around.

Cougar

Brown and/or gay is genetic/natural/bornwithit,

Ok, fair point; vegetarians and christians, then.

I once respected you.

I doubt that, but thanks. I’m clearly not trying hard enough. (-:

toys19
    Free Member

Cougar if you said

Good policy. I do the same with brown christian people and those who have the gayness vegitarianism. Then it wouldn’t have had the impact you wanted – ie accusing me of rascism or homophobia.

I actually do judge vegetarians and christians in the same way that I judge tatooed people, so your irony has been burned by your logical failure. 😆 (anyway I’m fairly sure your opinion of christians is not far off mine and I reckon I could persuade you to have no respect for vegitarians with a bit of leading in the right direction, try me)

Wrecker – a proper military tattoo is something that I quite like and have respect for – if you earned it. So I am happy to be accused of a sweeping generalisation, as I also like a proper ethnic/cultural tattoo, on someone from that ethnicity/culture. There, see, tattoos are not so bad now, well, unless its a lame one which about 99.9999999% of them are thesedays.

So show it now, HTFU.

toys19
    Free Member

# vegetarianism – hangs head in shame.

huws
    Free Member

unless its a lame one which about 99.9999999% of them are thesedays.

this is definitely one of the 0.0000001%

Cougar

Then it wouldn’t have had the impact you wanted – ie accusing me of rascism or homophobia.

I wasn’t accusing you of anything, I was trying to demonstrate the folly in a) rash generalisations and b) judging a book by its cover.

I reckon I could persuade you to have no respect for vegitarians with a bit of leading in the right direction, try me

I reckon that might be an entertaining exercise. Who’s got the Hob-Nobs?

nealglover
    Free Member

this is definitely one of the 0.0000001%

Mmmmmm, no. It’s not.

rockhopper70

Is the issue not the reason for getting a tattoo?
    If it’s “to get a tattoo” then is that a good reason? If it represents something close to you then that might be a good reason although I’m not a fan of them regardless.
    An example that springs to mind of the fashion thing is over hearing two temp girls talking in the canteen at work. They were both saying they wanted to get tattoos, but neither could decide what pattern or design to get. Is that simply a fashion choice or an attitude/edgy statement to create.
    In the end, one of them described a long train of flowers, starting above her knee, up the thigh, skirting just above her mary and then across her tummy. She just said she just fancied that pattern and it had no meaning to her at all. Something so obvious, on your body for ever, without really a thought about living with it long term? If it is just a statement to create a persona, or give the impression of being something you may or may not be (or aspire to be), then you are kind of stuck with it if you change…
    I cant help but think that the fashion side has taken over the rise in amount of tattoos seen and I suspect tattoo removal could be a good industry to get in to in the near future…

philconsequence
    Free Member

tattoo removal? when there’s such masterpieces around????

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

plain skin is boring.

How strange.

wrecker
    Free Member

Wrecker – a proper military tattoo is something that I quite like and have respect for – if you earned it.

LOL. Do you think I’m Mike golden or something?
    The esteemed Mr Golden

DezB
    Free Member

tattoo removal? when there’s such masterpieces around?

Do you not think that person is trying to hide something with that tattoo?

philconsequence
    Free Member

true debz… its probably a backstreet boys cover up!

toys19
    Free Member

LOL. Do you think I’m Mike golden or something?

No no, the “if you have earned it” was not aimed at you, it was aimed at the mike goldens of this world.

Come on show us the tat.

portlyone

That giraffe one is pretty cool.

portlyone

Also, isn’t the “place boob here” written the wrong way up? (unless he meant moob?)

DezB
    Free Member

isn’t the “place boob here” written the wrong way up?

There’s more than one way to hug a lady…

heckler73
    Free Member

the guy tatooed all over from the ga ga video, has money and is/was a male model ive seen photos before he got inked and why he did that to himself i dont have a clue, worth googling……….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And, to quote Sir Wiggins of Sideburn;

Jesus Christ is that a real tattoo?

tazzymtb

awesome!!

Viewing 24 posts - 161 through 184 (of 184 total)

The topic ‘Tattoo LOLs’ is closed to new replies.