Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 184 total)
  • Tattoo LOLs
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    LOL @ Tazzy.

I’ve been chuckling about this tattoo all day… c’mon Al, what was his inspriation?

His cat, like I said, he thought it’d be a laugh.

It’s on the front of his thigh (he has a really odd build, huge arms and hands, chicken leg thighs.)

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

convert

Whenever I see someone with a Chinese character tattoo, I wish I could read them to see that they really say

My mate had a Chinese character tat when we were both still competing. It was meant to be something about winning and achieving – what it actually says is “Always comes first” which as he was a single lad at the time and looking for a lady I thought was a great advert for his prowess in the sack!

Cougar

You probably want to follow them on instagram…

You’re right, I do.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Suicide girls are very 8)

crankbreaker

yunki
    Free Member

I have a couple of tattoos on my bum which are very worthy of a place in this thread..
    one was done in my sitting room to commemorate my local pub shutting down, after we had drunk the surplus stock of alcopops that were left over after the closing party..
    the other was done by a rather unethical Newquay tattooist with a cruel sense of humour..

I’ll get Mrs yunki to take a few snaps later..

jimmy

I don’t BELIEVE it

DezB
    Free Member

not sure if I’m looking forward to seeing Yunki’s bum ot not…

mboy
    Free Member

Mmmmmm… Nice!

😕

What’s worse is she actually looks like she might be quite attractive as well… World’s worst Tat? Certainly she could have chosen a million better tattoos than that!

khani
    Free Member

Is that a turd on her back? 😯 is it? Is it?… 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Re mboy’s pic….

No really, darling. Missionary really is my favourite position. I know, I know, we always do it, and you’re always on your back while we do, but I just like to see you from the front, I just like looking at your face……..

brakes
    Free Member

I know what it looks like, but what is it supposed to be?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

That’s one shit tattoo… personally reckon it’s some sort of temporary one though.

hora
    Free Member

Who cares about tats. I have none and I aint pretty naked from the waist up.

Its your body. No deposit to return.

martymac

@ mboy
    i believe she thought it was something else, it was done by her tattoo artist boyfriend who had found out she was cheating on him so he did this to her.
    apparently she tried to sue him for $100k because of it.
    was in the papers about 6 months or so ago.
    EDIT: maybe.

hora
    Free Member

I hope she cut his cock off. Dickhead.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    hora
    Free Member

Ah I hope she glued it back on.

Up his ass.

allthepies
    Free Member

ernie, the quality of your webcam is top drawer. What make is it ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

ernie, the quality of your webcam is top drawer. What make is it ?

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve seen some lame stuff in my life, but the STW tattoo is the lamest. What was he thinking.

Here’s my wild flailing stab in the dark on this one.

Singletrack has been a massive part of his life from the beginning, he is utterly committed to the magazine and throws his whole life and soul into it.

That’s just a guess mind but I reckon I’m onto something. You’re welcome to argue.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Singletrack has been a massive part of his life from the beginning, he is utterly committed to the magazine and throws his whole life and soul into it.

Or Chipps did it to him when he was drunk?

Personally, given who it’s on I think it’s a good tattoo, if it was one of the rest of us… we’d deserve to be put down.

hora
    Free Member

Abit like a familiar of a Vampire on Blade?

smiththemainman
    Free Member

This joke always springs to mind when people mention tattoos,

Bloke goes to get a tattoo of an Indian on his back, half way through he says “dont forget the big tomahawk in his hands", tattooist says "give me a chance mate ive only just finished his bloody turban”!!!

Always picture a big hairy biker with this on his back absolutely devastated!!!

nealglover
    Free Member

Very Poor.

zippykona

Used to be someone who drank in the intrepid fox with f..k off tattooed on his forehead.

markfu
    Free Member

mboy
    Free Member

Saw a couple of individual’s with “M.U.F.C” tattooed on their necks today…

Clearly these two were very committed to staying on benefits for the rest of their lives!

Just found the story on the girl with the tattoo I posted to above… Was anything conclusive in the end then does anyone know? And was it all actually real, cos the photo quality is pretty poor, does somewhat sound like a bit of a hoax to be honest.

sc-xc

lol can’t believe someone put Bob Marley’s name under a picture of Phil Lynott

yunki
    Free Member

my own personal contribution..

The ‘barrel’ was tattooed by an associate with a cheap Chinese internet tattoo kit, to commemorate the closing of our favourite pub.. all people assembled in my front room that afternoon (about 10 of us) were due to get the same tattoo but I went first and am the only person with this skilfully executed artistic momento..

the other vaguely pink image was intended as a rendition of the word ‘foxy’ with a foxes tail as a flourish.. Foxy being my nickname on a lads weekend in Newquay.. a sordid affair in a desrted town, 4 very drunk, drugged and deluded young men wandering around depressed, occasionally throwing raw meat at women.. a tattoo seemed like the best way to end the weekend..

Why the tattooist decided to shakily brand me with the word ‘Fuky’ instead is something that only he knows.. maybe it was the smell of my unwashed body or the maniacal sniggering and endless stream of in jokes and gibberish that my friends and I couldn’t prevent ourselves from muttering constantly like feral adolescents..

glorious memories permanently etched on my skin for all time

mudshark
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

This is an EPIC tattoo fail.

The meaning?

Terrible diarrhoea.

My Chinese wife struggled with that as the characters are traditional and not used these days. She thought something like ‘mad bird’!

nealglover
    Free Member

Online translation says the last character is diarrhoea.

Wasn’t sure about the first though.

alpin
    Free Member

Used to be someone who drank in the intrepid fox with f..k off tattooed on his forehead.

i worked with a fella who had tattooed “skins” on his forehead whilst inside, ewxcept he did it in a mirrror so it read “ZKINS” (can’t do a proper back-to-front “S”).

nealglover
    Free Member

I worked with a guy a good few years ago, he had a “Leeds” Tatt done while in prison by his mate.

Sadly his mate wasn’t the best pupil at school and tattooed LEED’S UNITED on his Neck.

It was a minor error, but it never failed to make me smile.

JoeG
    Free Member

From Pinkbike:

I’ve seen this one elsewhere, but it looks really bad:

And of course there’s a whole website of poorly done tattoos (Some NSFW)

MussEd
    Free Member

A mate of mine did his own nickname in india ink on his arm whilst looking in a mirror. So instead of ‘Pow’ he wrote ‘Wop’…later covered by a big Celtic band iirc

MussEd
    Free Member

Oh and that Newcastle United fan who got a massive Andy Cole tat, the day before he signed for Man U deserves a mention!

CountZero

lol can’t believe someone put Bob Marley’s name under a picture of Phil Lynott

😯
    Did you leave the 😉 off by accident?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not everyone needs teh smiley…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 184 total)

The topic ‘Tattoo LOLs’ is closed to new replies.