Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 184 total)
  • Tattoo LOLs
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

a colleague showed me his tattoo of his (hated) cat, it is still giving me teh LOLs 12 hours later.

Enjoy:

IMAG0156 by alan cole, on Flickr

EDIT there is humour intended in this thread, involving irony, and probably won’t appeal to those who take things too seriously – but hey, if you fall into that camp don’t hesitate to criticise…

nealglover
    Free Member

Oh dear 😐 What part of his body is that ?

Looks like a Teeshirt sleeve and the waistband of Jeans 😐

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Oh God that is awful! enough of a reason never to be stamped, not my cup of tea at all. All horrid, certainly never got the point of having somethign written in a foreign language ..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Every tattoo gives me teh LOLz

Pieface

Hated or hatted?

Trimix
    Free Member

There was a woman on the news who got one because she loved the Olympic torch so much. Trouble is they spelt Olympic wrong and it took her husband to point it out to her !

leffeboy

I thought you’d tattood LOL on yourself there Al.

Disappointed

mboy
    Free Member

So far today, amongst other such horrors, seen a woman with paw prints on her cleavage, a woman in her early 40’s with Taz on her left bingo wing, and copious amounts of things done so badly they were probably done with a compass/razor blade and a bottle of Indian ink!

Some tattoos can be really good, but there’s way too many people with no taste in this world and some horrific tattoos.

CountZero

Munqe-chick – Member
    Oh God that is awful! enough of a reason never to be stamped, not my cup of tea at all. All horrid, certainly never got the point of having somethign written in a foreign language ..

So you don’t follow Suicide Girls on Fb or Twitter then? 😉

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

Why is his arm in his trousers?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Whenever I see someone with a Chinese character tattoo, I wish I could read them to see that they really say. Such as…..

This is an EPIC tattoo fail.

The meaning?

Terrible diarrhoea.

veedubba

Surely it’s on his calf and that’s the bottom of his knickerbockers…

I have tattoos, and I’m sure people may wonder why I got them, but it’s my skin. Just the same as wondering why someone dresses in a certain way or lives a certain lifestyle. Each to their own IMO.

However, misspelled words, incorrect quotes and badly drawn pictures of famous stuff are fair game. 😈

zippykona

Every time I see a tattoo I think of a guy who had a ninja turtle covering his back when they were really popular.
    How much of a dick must he feel now?

tazzymtb

How much of a dick must he feel now

surely that depends on his sexual preference rather than tattoo?

heckler73
    Free Member

i knew a guy who 20 yrs ago got tweetie pie on his fore arm, daffy duck on the other and sylvester the cat further up, i would love to know if he still has them or covered up, none of us could believe he got them done, 17 years old at the time, crazy…………

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

LOL @ Tazzy.

I’ve been chuckling about this tattoo all day… c’mon Al, what was his inspriation?

nealglover
    Free Member

Every time I see a tattoo I think of a guy who had a ninja turtle covering his back when they were really popular.
    How much of a dick must he feel now?

Weren’t they “really popular” in the primary school age range ?

Unless he was 11 years old when he had it done, he was as much of a dick then, as he is now.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Was chuckling today at an old chap (sixties-ish) I spotted with a badly inked forearm tattoo that read ‘PURE SEX’, Tat was badly faded and stretched but I’m betting was never exactly high quality, the old fella certainly wasn’t living up to his advertising

Rorschach
    Free Member

grantway
    Free Member

No disrespect. But why do that to yourself ?

nealglover
    Free Member

Darth Vader looks like its covering a scar ?

(I’d rather have a scar though 😐 )

JEngledow
    Free Member

There was a woman on the news who got one because she loved the Olympic torch so much. Trouble is they spelt Olympic wrong and it took her husband to point it out to her !

tazzymtb

won’t post my ink work here, but suffice to say by the time the new piece is finished it will have cost pretty much the same as my jones frame (steel not Ti, that would be daft 😉 )

DrJ

Seen a few people recently with tattoos in a line down their face, like a helmet strap, or a Wiggo sideburn. What’s that all about? However much you like tattoos, how can you imagine it’s a good idea to tattoo your face?

Saw a guy at the gym recently who seemed to have his back covered in Chinese characters, but closer inspection revealed it to say WHAT THE **** ARE YOU LOOKING AT. Umm … do you want to have a poor joke on your skin for ever?

rOcKeTdOg

surely if that’s his lower leg he could have pulled his trouser leg up. or do you have a “special” friendship?

slimjim78
    Free Member

haters gonna hate

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

parkesie
    Free Member

Garry fisher lost the beard?

TuckerUK
    Free Member

No disrespect. But why do that to yourself ?

I was surprised to hear at a recent Mental Health First Aid course that it comes under ‘self-harm’.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Garry fisher lost the beard?

No, the scary bloke’s my dentist

bob_summers

*want*

rOcKeTdOg
    bwaarp
    Free Member

Darth Vader looks like its covering a scar ?

(I’d rather have a scar though )

Yeah, facial scars make you like a warry ‘ard nutter – especially the slash wound variety.

Facial tattoos just make you look like a chav

donsimon
    Free Member

There’s nothing like a good tattoo thread to flush out the dicks.

JRTG
    Free Member

Time to roll this one out again!

clubber
    Free Member

each to their own on tats but “generally look awesome”? generally look like they’re wearing their wives’ floral tops more like 🙂

toys19
    Free Member

I’ve seen some lame stuff in my life, but the STW tattoo is the lamest. What was he thinking.

toys19
    Free Member

I’ve seen some lame stuff in my life, but the STW tattoo is the lamest. What was he thinking.

PrinceJohn

So you don’t follow Suicide Girls on Fb or Twitter then?

You probably want to follow them on instagram…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 184 total)

The topic ‘Tattoo LOLs’ is closed to new replies.