Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 184 total)
  • Tattoo LOLs
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member
    cynic-al
    Free Member

Love it TG

toys19
    Free Member

Personally, given who it’s on I think it’s a good tattoo, if it was one of the rest of us… we’d deserve to be put down.

I’ve just twigged. My opinion of it is unchanged.

Liftman

GrahamS

Regarding the original OP:

that’s Catsby from the occasional “Twisp and Catsby” strip at Penny Arcade surely?

M6TTF
    Free Member

thank you for sharing that Yunki – funniest story I’ve read in ages 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

Those handlebars are awesome! How could you not, when going at it doggy style, put your hands either side of her waist and either mimic jumping doubles, or go BWARRP BWAAARRRP!!! ?

molgrips
    Free Member

Hang on. Darth Vader and flowers? Wtf?

Northwind

Nobody loves veldspar as much as Chribba

meehaja
    Free Member

I knew a welsh guy who had “england forever” tattood across his abdo whilst in the army. He’s never drank whiskey since.

JoeG
    Free Member

Pittsburgh Steelers (US) Football team logo

which is pretty close to

kimbers
    JEngledow
    Free Member

looking at that dodgy vest the grammar wasn’t my first worry!!

emma82
    Free Member

Not me. I thought it was make up when I saw him in the lady gaga video. How long would that take and how painful would it be around your eyes? –amongst other places–

tazzymtb

why is there a chap wearing a girls vest top? that is wronger that felching your granny.

alex222
    Free Member

That guy tattooed all over must be on the dole. There is no way you could afford that or have the spare time to get it done with a job.

tazzymtb

There is no way you could afford that or have the spare time to get it done with a job.

unless you are a tattoo artist or work in a similar industry, in which case it’d be excellent and you’r do bit’s yourself and get mates to add to it 😀

EDIT- I love that full skin job, that is beautiful

samuri
    Free Member

why is there a chap wearing a girls vest top? that is wronger that felching your granny.

+1
    I barely noticed the tats, that is probably a crime of some description.

alex222
    Free Member

I love dislike that full skin job, that is beautiful pretty much utter pish

druidh
    Free Member

alex222
    Free Member

the 100% welsh lamb tattoo on the other hand; pretty much pure genius.

yunki
    Free Member

That guy tattooed all over must be on the dole. There is no way you could afford that or have the spare time to get it done with a job.

2 weeks dole money = about an hours tattooing.. the maths is getting too confusing already

alex222
    Free Member

I was clearly being flippant. I apologise.

yunki
    Free Member

hmmm..

I want to see proper workings out and references next time

see me after class

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I was thinking about tattoos today – why is a tattoo on your arm/leg/back ‘a statement of individuality’ but one on your neck or knuckles socially unacceptable for most mainstream jobs?

toys19
    Free Member

why is a tattoo on your arm/leg/back ‘a statement of individuality’ but one on your neck or knuckles socially unacceptable for most mainstream jobs?

Only in your opinion, I think they are a bit sad wherever they are, and never are they a “statement of individuality” ever other mediocre moron seems to have one. (not that you are a mediocre moron, just that lots of mediocre morons have them)

tazzymtb

I dislike that full skin job, that is pretty much utter pish

I’m sorry but that is just plain wrong.

You may not like it aesthetically or agree with tattoos in general but the skill of the tattoo artist to do work like that is bloomin amazing and will have taken years to learn, like any other master craftsman and should be respected for that at least.

bloody plain skin philistines 😀

justatheory
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Only in your opinion, I think they are a bit sad wherever they are, and never are they a “statement of individuality” ever other mediocre moron seems to have one. (not that you are a mediocre moron, just that lots of mediocre morons have them)

That’s kinda my point – I don’t like them (although in the past I wanted one so I am very relieved I never did it). But tattoos on some parts of the body are more acceptable than others – why? They all look equally ugly especially after time when the inks have bled.

tazzymtb

it’s strange that a lot of un-inked folk have the perception that a tattoo is a “statement of individuality” if anything tattoos have always shown an allegiance to a tribe/clan or had a higher spiritual meaning to the individual such as shamanistic/religious tattoos.

To most people they are an intensely personal thing. Mine are not a statement to anyone and funnily enough the last thing in my mind when getting them done was “oooooo I wonder what complete strangers, whose opinion I couldn’t care less about will think”

We’re all here for a very short period of time, if folks get happiness from colouring bits of themselves in just let them get on with and stop being such judgemental tits. They most certainly will not care that you don’t have tattoos.

toys19
    Free Member

I guess because you can hide the “acceptable” ones?

other than that, I dunno, as I dislike them all. I understand people make mistakes, two of my brothers have them and a good mate has them and they are all really nice decent people, but for some reason I am still “tattoist”..

I appreciate good art – and I agree the full body dude, some of the drawings are good, but none of it is stunning as drawings go..

cynic-al
    Free Member

That cat’s ace, no need for the lippy or whatever round his button :vom:

kimbers

the usual bollox spouted here

people are different, people care how they look, thats why we get our hair cut in a certain way, shave our faces/legs/armpits dress in particular style of clothes, buy a brand of bike or indeed get a tattoo

people judge one another on these things

i think anyone who watches reality tv/xfactor stuff is thick, as is anyone who gets an incorrectly spelt tattoo!

alex222
    Free Member

Yes its skilful; however I just think meh when I see one and the bigger the tattoo the greater the meh.

brakes
    Free Member

I got a tattoo on my back for a number of reasons, one being that I don’t have to see it every day for the rest of my life. I was worried that if I did I would get sick of it.
    Sometimes I forget I’ve got one (it’s been there for 10+ years) and I see it in the mirror and I think – ooh I like that.

martinxyz
    Free Member

You have 4 mins to edit before the spelling police arrive.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Not sure there is any bollocks being spouted, just different opinions being aired.

philconsequence
    Free Member

nothing better than a tattoo thread to find out who the judgemental types are 😀

I have just finished my dinosaur sleeve because i love dinosaurs, not because i want people to look at my arms and go ‘ohhh isn’t he individual’ I’m already individual with or without tattoos. as are you.

+1 on haircuts, fashion choice, the car you drive, the shoes you wear the way you decorate your house. who gives a flip what others look like. all that matters is they’re pretty and have boobs.

xiphon
    Free Member

A friend of my wife…. interesting choice of knuckle tats… she only got them done about 2 weeks ago.

wrecker
    Free Member

I LIKE.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 184 total)

The topic ‘Tattoo LOLs’ is closed to new replies.