Home Forums Chat Forum Suggest me an Xperia please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Suggest me an Xperia please
  • Ambrose

I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself having just seen my phone’s screen gain a big green vertical line up the whole screen. Time for a new phone I think.

I am a Sony fan and want to stick with them. Currently using an Xperia 5ii. Looking for something similar in spec or better. I prefer refurbished phones to new as I get more bang per buck. I’m not after the latest coolest thing but want something nice. I want to buy outright too.

Price point about £350.

Any ideas for me? Cheers 🙂

nickjb
    Free Member

Probably not the advice you want if you are a fan but I’d avoid them altogether. It’s the only phone I’ve ever had fail and that was only after a few weeks. All other phones have lasted a few years. Also their warranty was terrible. Had to raise an issue through PayPal in the end. A friend also had one fail in a similar manner. Much better phones at a much lower price point out there. I’d never have another.

bitmuddytoday
    Free Member

Must be able to find a 1 IV for that kind of money? I got a the next model on, a 1 V, new on ebay at the start of the year for half price. Pretty happy with it, certainly the best battery life and screen I’ve used. Came from a iPhone that turned out not to be as waterproof as it should. The flagship Google and Samsung phones are huge and heavy which I’m not that keen on. Plus I do like Sony.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.