Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sponsorship Request – Mega Avalache
  • mk1fan
    Free Member

http://www.justgiving.com/stewartcatley

Dear All,

Above you will (should) see a link to my Just Giving page containing the eagerly awaited details of this year’s sponsored ride.

In summary:

I’ll be competing in the Mega Avalanche Race this year. Those that don’t know (?) basically, I’ll be throwing myself down a perfectly good mountain, along with 1,799 other people, on Saturday the 11th of July this year. After an hour(ish), some 22-miles and a 9,000ft drop in altitude, I should arrive at the finish.

Please read the page for further details. If you have any questions fee free to ask me. Even if I don’t know the answer I’ll make something plausible up.

I shall be linking it to my Facebook page too.

I know that times are hard. I know that the temperature’s cold and the rest of the weather’s not too good either. I know that there is real uncertainty. I know that the pound is so low that even going to Eastbourne is expensive. However, to donate despite these difficult circumstances is to demonstrate true, altruistic, benevolence. The warm feeling that will rightly create should help keep out the chill during this Winter.

Thank you,
    Stewart

BigDummy
    Free Member

A small contribution duly made. Hope it goes well.

Best

Jon

Hairychested
    Free Member

I’ve just done my bit. Good luck!
    Kris

crispybacon
    Free Member

Have a great day & I hope you raise lots of money for your chosen charity.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Thanks guys. May your karma’s be as fullfilled as Earl’s

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sponsorship Request – Mega Avalache’ is closed to new replies.