Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Special Ops watches
  • donsimon
    Free Member

According to a watchmaker I know the Casio atomics are pish at picking up the time signal.

Must be true then, except the fat bloke down my local says they’re fine. I just don’t know who to believe….

hora
    Free Member

According to a watchmaker I know the Casio atomics are pish at picking up the time signal.

Just like a non-specialized dealer selling Nicolai’s will tell you that Specialized bikes are for non-enthusiasts and Nicolai’s surprisingly enough are for riders riders who can really ride?

jools182
    Free Member

thatscold – Member

I really like the look of that Citizen Eco-Drive, anyone have a linky to the exact model?

Click Me
    Wait for tomorrows black Friday offers….

signed up for the waitlist for that watch but didn’t get a notification and now the offer has ended 🙁

trailmonkey

mefty – wow, that vintage tissot is beautiful.

richmtb

Them Special Ops watches is well wicked!

I only take mine off when playing Call of Duty, throws of my sick aiming skilz, innit

Clobber
    Free Member

Total pish statement…

Ewan
    Free Member

Yeah my one picks up the signal every morning at 1:02am. No idea why that time is chosen but it does it consistently…

donsimon
    Free Member

I think in all fairness we need to know where said watchmaker lives/works as there are some areas that don’t receive the signal.
    http://www.nist.gov

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘Special Ops watches’ is closed to new replies.