Home Forums Bike Forum Singletrack Bib Liner II (with bladder compartment)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Singletrack Bib Liner II (with bladder compartment)
  • craig24
    Free Member

Anyone used them? After some bib shorts and I’m happy with all my Endura clothing. They look good but can’t find any reviews.

craig24
    Free Member

Bump

andybrad

not with a bladder (can you link)

got the ones with the stash pocket and they are good.

cultsdave
    Free Member

What is the sizing like? I am 6’1″ 32″ waist.

craig24
    Free Member

Ended up ordering them from AlpineTrek, £5 off for signing up to newsletter so they come to £58.95 delivered. I’ll post an update when I’ve used them.

scotroutes

I have the RaceFace equivalent. It seems like a great idea. Pockets for tools and gels, a pouch for a bladder. However I can only get the bladder in when I’m not wearing them. That involves a wee bit of planning and means it can’t be refilled when riding. OK for shorter rides I guess.

craig24
    Free Member

I assume the hose has to sit under your jersey also? Which makes it slightly less convenient?

It’s more for shorter rides so hopefully will do the job. I like the look of the RaceFace one but it doesn’t seem to be in stock anywhere.

andybrad

AH IVE GOT THE PREVIOUS

I DOUBT YOU WOULD GET A BLADDER IN THERE

craig24
    Free Member

Received these and used them twice now. Fits spot on, same as all my other Endura stuff and seem very comfy (first bibs I’ve had). I can fit a 2L bladder in them which is good. Only issue is the hose from the bladder, you don’t really have anywhere to keep it, there’s a hook on the bibs but that ends up under your jersey.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack Bib Liner II (with bladder compartment)’ is closed to new replies.