Home Forums Bike Forum Silk suspension, any reviews?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Silk suspension, any reviews?
  • Bazz

My ancient but still fine for me Rockshox fork could do with some TLC and to be honest a service is well over due, I’ve had a look around the web and pricing wise there doesn’t seem to be much in it from all the usual well known names, however Silk suspension did stand out as being substantially less expensive than most of the others, all most too good to be true!

So does anyone have any experience of using them? They appear to be based in South Yorkshire if that helps.

Thanks.

jeffl
    Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ve used them. He does it as a sideline out of his garage so lower overheads. I dropped a shock off, he serviced it, I collected it. All was fine.

Chose to use Silk because it was within cycling distance so quicker turn around and saved on postage.

Bazz

Thank you, seems perfectly legit. South coast suspension isn’t too far from me but still a 40 min drive and i’m time poor so would probably end up relying on postage at least one way, so could still save overall even with postage costs.

sharkattack

I used him because he’s local and it cut down on postage and waiting. He’s good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.