Home Forums Chat Forum Show me your desks/office/study

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Show me your desks/office/study
  • rocco

In progress of moving to a bigger house which will have a separate room for an office/study. My wife is a permanent home worker and I’m 50:50. We have always made do with a small desk in the bedroom and me at the dining room table. But now we have a dedicated room and I need some desk/room inspiration

jamiemcf

My desk is cluttered. It does not comply with our companies clear desk policy. Luckily they can’t see that on teams

sc-xc

Here’s mine, tiny ground floor room but it’s definitely my space.

I work from home 2, sometimes 3 days a week so wanted something comfy. Desk with computer is a rise/fall, got a nice Pioneer PL12-D turntable, Echo for Spotify, little heater etc.

20241024_193810

sc-xc

TiRed

IMG_0777

TiRed

Since replaced with a black sit-stand desk of the same size and a small d-class amp instead of the Sonos amp on the right. I run two laptops to the monitor with PIP.  The keyboard and mouse control both laptops, but I now use separate as it is faster than toggling Bluetooth! The widescreen Samsung was a lockdown purchase and is fabulous. We now use the same monitors at work. My new laptop is also smaller so no docking station, just one USB-C from the monitor. Speakers are Rogers JR149’s. Think domestic LS3/5a monitors. I can’t abide headphones. Web cam is son’s Razr Kyo which works fine for Teams/Zoom. The picture is a photo of all but one humans alive in 1969 from the loneliest man in history. Chair was a secondhand Vitra from the now defunct office supplier we used to recommend on here. Lamp is a genuine Anglepoise that bought with a long service gift from work.

Changed round a little bit now and also full of crap, but my garden office

2024-10-24_08-09-01

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.