Home Forums Bike Forum Scribe Wheels a little tardy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scribe Wheels a little tardy
    footflaps

Anyone else waiting for wheels from Scribe? – originally mine were supposed to ship in July, then August and now we’re running out of September.

Not that bothered, just curious if this is normal service or is this just some bad luck on their part….

benman
    Free Member

I ordered some at the start of the year, which ended up being a few weeks late. I think this was down to the troubles in the suez canal.

footflaps

Yes, that’s what they’ve said. Having never ordered from them before, just curious really as to what normal service is like…

mboy
    Free Member

Definitely not their fault… They’re a pretty tight ship usually I’d say. They’ve suffered bad stock shortages of late I note and that won’t have been helped with the delays shipping from the far east and the increased container shortages that have ensued…

I’m popping past their HQ on Monday morning as I get off the ferry (they’re literally half a mile from Belfast Ferry terminal). If I’ve got time to pop in and see them (they are a customer of ours) I’ll mention this thread out of courtesy…

jeffl

I bought some of their MTB wheels a year ago (Silt) and it arrived within two days. This was to mainland UK.

jwt
    Free Member

Always had good service, and looking to buy more wheels from them.

driddel
    Free Member

Hey guys, Dan from scribe/SILTmtb here.
    apologies for any delays with the wheels currently, like mentioned above getting stock in this year has been difficult to say the least, but thankfully we have received 90% of the stock. We have also from last year went 100% hand built in house and currently working thought the back orders. Once we get caught up we will be back to orders being fulfilled within a few days. If you are in need of the wheels asap drop us an email on team@scribecycling.com or team@siltmtb.com and I will get your wheels prioritised. Thanks guys for the support ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.