Viewing 36 posts - 10,441 through 10,476 (of 10,476 total)
  • Rishi! Sunak!
  • ElShalimo

He’s toast as PM, his seat is probably safe but he’ll take a beating via a vastly reduced turn-out and a much smaller majority.

He won’t sit in the Parliament – he’ll walk when the results roll in

jimw
    Free Member

hoping for a toddler like meltdown from the spoiled brat who thinks he knows more

Close, he’s now snippily accusing those criticising him as ‘politicising D-Day’

Drac

IMG_1268

molgrips
    Free Member

Why is he even standing?

grahamt1980

You can hear those words in his voice far too easily

nickc

he’s now snippily accusing those criticising him as ‘politicising D-Day’

Snippily accusing those who’re criticising him is his standard behaviour. He really doesn’t like it does he.

inkster
    Free Member

dudeofdoom

TBH he does sound like Will from The Inbetweeners 🙂

Running away from D-Day does seem to be like dropping a massive bollock.

I know that anything to do with the EU has to be seen to shunned or snubbed but that was a stellar miscalculation.

We already knew he was bad at politics but wowsers.

Drac

IMG_1271

MoreCashThanDash

He must be trying to lose his seat so he doesn’t have to quit on 5th July to go to California.

Poopscoop

MoreCashThanDash
    He must be trying to lose his seat so he doesn’t have to quit on 5th July to go to California.

It’s a complete mess isn’t it? I think it’s just down to terrible morale within his party and general incompetence as anyone with that was pushed out/ left ages ago.

FB-ATB

That pic above should have had him sitting on a trunki!

ElShalimo

He’s not tall enough to ride a Trunki

Poopscoop

ElShalimo
    He’s not tall enough to ride a Trunk

Fake news!

(The Ken one is small enough.)

susepic

After the last 2 days if I was the prospective Californian employer I’d be on the phone to HR asking how easily we can withdraw the offer

crazy-legs

After the last 2 days if I was the prospective Californian employer I’d be on the phone to HR asking how easily we can withdraw the offer

Strangely, former MPs never seem to have any trouble with this. Remember when Chris Grayling wandered off to some (very well paid) consultancy role?

At no point did anyone think – hang on, this is the guy who tried to run a ferry company without any ferries, who forgot that if you’re building a train line you need some stations with it, why are we employing this clueless moron…?

Nope – straight in there on £100,000/yr for 8hrs work a month.

dudeofdoom

The giggle is that itv will air that most  important  interview he ran off for on Wednesday to defend his lying about the labours  £2000 tax rise.

Alledgedly it appears he was trying to not go to the D-Day commemorations all along so another storm of merde may well be heading towards the fan.

binners

The stories seem too consistent to be untrue as well. All are saying he was going to have Grant Shapps stand in for him, but on being told how bad this would look agreed to go and show his face. The bare minimum required

What’s that old saying? When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.

sanername

81542a9d-8330-42d5-8536-4f4809fbe318

neilthewheel

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if the first by-election of the new parliament were to be Richi’s seat?

ElShalimo

That assumes he stays long enough to see the election through

dudeofdoom

TBH I can’t ever see the arrogant RS ever being a mere employee after being a leader of the U.K.

The only reason they would cosy up to him is access to the FIL.

Another good little Vid about our illustrious leader

https://youtu.be/eaejKZWUWqY

pk13

Just checking in again to see if he is still a HUGE  c**t

grimep
    Free Member

Its hard to figure out why the guy is so unpopular https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnwurflqrfQ

FB-ATB

Re the Jon Richardson vid & Rishis involvement in ABN AMRO shorting, I was working at Barclays at the time.
    They had put the first bid in then RBS came in with a higher offer. Barclays considered upping their bid but the value RBS put on it didn’t make commercial sense.

jimster01

Just watched that yt video,  I hate him even more now 😡

jimster01

I get the impression that Rishi has taken up a job offer and he can’t be arsed to to work his notice.

ElShalimo

I’d be completely distraught if his jellycopter had a problem and he perished.

FB-ATB

With all the fuss about lying, I would have expected some Sunak/Pinocchio cartoons.

Poopscoop

dudeofdoom
    The giggle is that itv will air that most important interview he ran off for on Wednesday to defend his lying about the labours £2000 tax rise.

The Times article posted in the other thread reports that his advisors are not happy about that video… it doesn’t go well for him apparently… and not just about the 2k tax fib.👍😁

dudeofdoom

I wonder if Sunaks reached the point that locking himself in a fridge for the rest of the election campaign will do less damage than him campaigning 🙂

zomg

I do hope Labour are throwing plenty of resources at campaigning in Rishi’s constituency. He can’t be doing much there himself given how he’s made the Tory campaign across Britain all about him.

Poopscoop

dudeofdoom
    I wonder if Sunaks reached the point that locking himself in a fridge for the rest of the election campaign will do less damage than him campaigning 🙂

I think The Fall memes are probably in good context at this point! 😁

maccruiskeen

BruceWee

Whoever is doing the pictures and captions for the Guardian is doing a bang up job:

Screenshot 2024-06-13 114110

MoreCashThanDash

Vampire vibes

Viewing 36 posts - 10,441 through 10,476 (of 10,476 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.