Home Forums Chat Forum Random picture of our dog – Milo.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Random picture of our dog – Milo.
    jamj1974

Milo1

jamj1974

Obviously - he’s an idiot!

jamj1974

Idiocy is very tiring…

skink2020

He’s a good boy

jamj1974

He’s less of an idiot than he looks – he’s been here 51 weeks and trained us all well.

jamj1974

He’s a good boy.

He is indeed a good boy.

He’s very good at chewing shoes, running off with the dustpan and brush and random outdoor cushions.

willard

A very lovely looking dog! Mine is currently passed out asleep in pretty much the same pose.

kelvin

I’m tired just looking at photos of him.

jamj1974

A very lovely looking dog! Mine is currently passed out asleep in pretty much the same pose.

Thank you. I won’t tell him as get gets told that by everyone he encounters. I don’t want him to become conceited!

This is a rare picture of him sleeping. He sleeps for me – but not my wife. He’s obsessed by receiving even more of her attention! The world revolves around her.

dogbone

Beti says hello..Beti says hello.

ThePinkster

He’s smashing.

Here’s one of Daisy, recovering from her early morning run

joshvegas
    Free Member

Lola doesn’t think you are making full use of the sleeping arrangements.

RustyNissanPrairie

Bert says he’ll sniff Milo’s bum just after he’s quenched his thirst – its hot work chasing tennis balls!

jamj1974

Lovely replies – thank you!

lunge

MoreCashThanDash

I do love a nice dog pic thread. MrsMC met up with a friend and their 13 week old puppy last night, she is weakening on the dog front.

Idiocy is very tiring…

No wonder I’m always knackered

jamj1974

No wonder I’m always knackered

Me too.

pictonroad

Roscoe

pictonroad

Give them all an extra stroke. Our lovely boy Roscoe was killed by a car last month. It’s knocked the family for six. 😢

Bregante

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Luna, our two year old Labradoodle says Hi! She’s not been well for a couple of weeks but this is how she usually greets me when I get home from work. </p></p></p>

TiRed

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Henry says hi on hi park run</span>

colournoise

Doug often looks like the goodest boy.

2022 02 16 Doug 05

And then you realise he’s really not…

Doug at Porthcurno

Wouldn’t be without him though.

jamj1974

Give them all an extra stroke. Our lovely boy Roscoe was killed by a car last month. It’s knocked the family for six. 😢

So sorry to hear this – Roscoe was definitely lovely.  I will definitely give Milo an extra hug now.

jamj1974

Doug often looks like the goodest boy.

And then you realise he’s really not…

Any animal who is a bit mischievous, is a lot of fun to be around.

andylaightscat
    Free Member

failed to post

Haze

Chewing stuff? Go on then…

jamj1974

Milos has chewed so much stuff.

A pair of my Oakleys that showed how high he could reach. A pair of Puma Suede shoes, Two pairs of my sons shoes – Cordura Adidas Stan Smiths and Vans Old School, Apple USB C to Lightning cable, twice through the luckily unplugged sitting room tower fan, two leather footballs, a volleyball and all of his furry stuffed doughnuts, his lion toy, hamster toy and innumerable buckets. He will chew anything he can!

Sandwich

Wet dalmatian on sand

On the beach at Lynford last week. (A local beach for local people and close to Thetford/Brandon).

Haze

@jamj1974 I guess we’ve been lucky so far, she’s chewed through nothing high value and is trusted enough now to have proper bedding in her crate. She does love getting the stuffing out of her toys though and needs close supervision, really don’t want her eating it!

Lad I work with knew a springer that chewed through a plasterboard wall…

jamj1974

@

jamj1974 I guess we’ve been lucky so far, she’s chewed through nothing high value and is trusted enough now to have proper bedding in her crate. She does love getting the stuffing out of her toys though and needs close supervision, really don’t want her eating it!

We have to keep the same eyes open for stuffing. He only chewed expensive stuff when he was teething – thank goodness!

jamj1974

On the beach at Lynford last week. (A local beach for local people and close to Thetford/Brandon).

I love Dalmatians – beautiful dog!

toofarwest

Brad says hi, he’s a good boy too

wwaswas

Ziggy

Sandwich

@jamj1974 He’s a Himbo. Sometimes I wonder how manages to continue as the deductive reasoning is missing.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Our three say Hi Milo !

Now our youngest, Rimini is old enough she had her first session out with our dog walker. Accompanied by her brother and uncle

dovebiker

Knackered
    Esther’s too knackered to care!

thelawman

Huey, who has no sense of decorum at all, smiles at Milo from the kitchen floor
    null

TheFlyingOx

Bruno would send his regards but these sticks won’t bury themselves…

joshvegas
    Free Member

Huey, who has no sense of decorum at all, smiles at Milo from the kitchen floor

If you walk into a room where Lola is in serious chill mode she looks over at you coyly and she slowly spreads her legs. 😆

MoreCashThanDash

If you walk into a room where Lola is in serious chill mode she looks over at you coyly and she slowly spreads her legs

“Her name was Lola
    She was a showgirl….”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.