Home Forums Bike Forum Paging j.a.mcguire

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Paging j.a.mcguire
  • munrobiker
    Free Member

I know paging threads aren’t allowed but the PM system is, as usual, broken.

I got your message @j.a.mcguire but can’t reply because PMs are broken. Please email me on lleebb76 at Gmail dot com.

munrobiker
    Free Member

And @rdoadesuk too please.

@mark
    , this PM stuff has been going on for ages. Am I doing something wrong or is this a design feature for free members to get them to pay up (as ever, it seems like the site’s broken, discouraging people to pay up)?

scotroutes

@munrobiker – I’ve just tried sending a PM to the second person. I managed to type in a message but the screen just hung when I clicked “send message” so I’ve no idea if it got there.

I’ll try sending you a PM to see if that gets through.

munrobiker
    Free Member

I got one from you but can’t reply to it and now also can’t see the messages from the other users – I click on them but nothing happens!

If anyone from STW looks at this, this is on both Edge and Chrome one Windows 11 and in Ecosia on Android.

scotroutes

I sent your email address to @rdoadesuk and he’s seen it. I can’t work out how to send a message to the first one though. The punctuation ruins the username

munrobiker
    Free Member

Gah, managed to get two messages through to the original user but then hit this mysterious limit again and can’t delete any old messages! It doesn’t say anything like “you can send 10 messages in a 24 hour period”.

rdoadesuk

Hey munrobiker,

I messaged you at the email address that scotroutes kindly forwarded.  Hopefully that’s come through?

Cheers,

Rich

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.