Home Forums Chat Forum Owen Paterson #Torysleaze

• This topic has 736 replies, 136 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by pondo.
Viewing 17 posts - 721 through 737 (of 737 total)
  • Owen Paterson #Torysleaze
  • bruneep

Poopscoop

“Lucky Boris” still had a way to go but his star is waning. ’21 is going to be a tough year for him. Not as tough as it will be for much of the UK because of him though.

As usual with the Tories, it probably won’t be the public that ends his leadership but his own party.

The knives are being sharpened I suspect. Metaphorically,I should add.

frankconway

Poops – good to see you posting again.
    As for knives being sharpened for bojo/bozo…I can’t wait.
    He’s done the physically impossible – he’s f’d himself.
    No amount of sophistry, dissembling, waffle, etonian blather or random latin will help him.
    There is a widely held assumption that tories dump dead weight PMs as
    self-preservation.
    We’re close to testing that.

Poopscoop

Thanks frank. Life’s been a little challenging lately but I always loiter on here.

STW has never been a source of my problems,quite the opposite.👍

As for Boris, I’ll be having a tipple on the day he is ousted that’s for sure.

alpin
    Free Member

When is the revolution starting? I’m thinking I’ll come over and partake.

dantsw13

………… to be replaced by Priti Patel, Rishi, Gove or Liz Truss!!!😣

theotherjonv

Boris was a vote winner at the last election, in the red wall seats in particular. Got Brexit done, high japes, whizzo laugh, few off-colour jokes and job’s a good’un. DomCum sat behind the curtain to keep it vaguely on track. Majority secured and increased, thanks a lot.

Now the curtain’s back, and the wizard’s been sacked. And Borisis revealed as a nasty self-serving, rule adjusting snout in the trough at our expense and he’s laughing at you all because he doesn’t care. And he’s not even good at the job to keep his own people on side.

I feel so sorry for the party – he’s a liability in office, and any of the names above would be a more competent leader or pm than him. But would the red wall vote for them? Such a problem, poor tories.

kimbers

According to twitter gossip

The next instalment of Tory sleaze is Raab & the Mystery of the Russian Donor

scuttler

This is a cracker

“ The deal will see officials at the government department responsible for preventing tax avoidance working from a site owned by a subsidiary of a company based in a secretive offshore tax jurisdiction.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/25/hmrc-to-relocate-to-newcastle-office-owned-by-tory-donors-via-tax-haven

scuttler

Have some more. Another looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, definitely not a duck PPE development.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/06/tory-peer-michelle-mone-involved-ppe-medpro-government-contracts

Expensive lawyers throwing doubt in every direction. **** parasitic scum.

Dickyboy

Thanks for sharing that scuttle, What a bloody cesspool this gov operates in & to cap it all divided up between offshore companies, its at times like these I think iom & channel Isles should be set adrift completely.

MSP

Absolutely, I was amazed how many idiots became so patriotic about Gibraltar in the brexit debate, when it’s major contribution to modern Britain is to steal tax from the country for the wealthy elite.

Klunk
    Free Member

kelvin

Didn’t expect to watch all that, but I did. I should subscribe to Private Eye, shouldn’t I.

martinhutch

Watched that earlier, thanks, Youtube algorithm… :)

That Costa fella thinks very highly of himself, doesn’t he?

scuttler

That committee vid was insightful. Thanks for posting. I’ve elevated that Costa guy from ‘assumed arsehole’ to ‘specific arsehole’.

pondo

Great vid, thanks for sharing. Bit stunned that a standards committee is seemingly unsure how to tidy its own affairs!

Viewing 17 posts - 721 through 737 (of 737 total)

The topic ‘Owen Paterson #Torysleaze’ is closed to new replies.