Home Forums Notice – STW any issues ?

Viewing 18 posts - 961 through 978 (of 978 total)
  • Notice – STW any issues ?
  • mudfish

b33k34

i spotted this higher up so it looks like a fix is planned,  without a way to link though to one’s posts it’s pretty useless I agree

“ MarkFull Member
    UPDATE: We’ve decoupled user accounts from the Ultimate Member system that was causing the slowness so the site should start to be quicker for users with big forum histories. We have some work still to do on profiles and displaying a users forum history within profiles. The 503 errors were down to a bug fix that didn’t work. That was the emoji bug. We are working with VIP support to find a fix for the lack of emojis. To be clear on that, we didn;t remove emojis. They stopped workling when we moved servers for ‘reasons’.
    Posted 3 days ago

Cougar2
    Free Member

I’ve posed this before I think but,

Dark mode, desktop.  Editor dialogue boxes (link, image) display with white text on a white background. Both editors.

Also is “fancy editor” and non-fancy editor now just two different versions of the same thing?

anthonyweighell

🙂

the-muffin-man

?

anthonyweighell

🙂 😉 😀 🙁 😐 😮 😛 😎 😕 👿 😈 :mrgreen: 😳 🙄 💡 ❗ ❓ ➡

the-muffin-man

???

…see if they work! ^^

Cougar2
    Free Member

? Hmm.

Cougar2
    Free Member

Cougar2
    Free Member

Oh, isn’t that interesting.

the-muffin-man

I’ll try from my iPhone…

????

blokeuptheroad

Testing…….

???‍♂️??⚡☔???

blokeuptheroad

Partial success it seems!  Better than nowt ?

Edit – the question mark in the sentence above was a bog standard smiley emoji.

the-muffin-man

Just copied Anthony’s emojis (I’m Apple based)…

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ? ? ? ❗ ❓ ➡

the-muffin-man

🙂

^^^ typed in works.

Doesn’t work when I drag and drop from Apple Character viewer.

anthonyweighell

Hi everyone, yes currently typed emojis should work now, sorry its not the complete set, that is now the next issue that i’m trying to solve, I have a few ideas that I’m currently in the process of testing, sorry for the delay with this issue, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I’m also looking into the forum topics and replies displaying in your profile, the reason this was deactivated was for speed reasons and I am currently working with the company to fix the issue.

Thanks for your patience.

scotroutes

🙂

bikesandboots

I am currently working with the company to fix the issue

Out of interest, what’s causing all these breakages? Is it custom STW code or stuff one or many vendors is supplying for you or running on your behalf?

the-muffin-man

Re seeing your Forum history – if you click your user name in a post it takes you to a different user profile page.

You can’t see topics you started but you can view topics you’ve replied to.

EDIT – seems you can see what you’ve replied to – but not click through to it! 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 961 through 978 (of 978 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.