Home Forums Notice – STW any issues ?

Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 746 total)
  • Notice – STW any issues ?
  • singlespeedstu

Messages still not working for me.

It’s been months now.

Stuck on the last message I sent.

Can’t delete any messages.

Can’t send messages to anyone I’ve previously messaged.

I’m not alone in this issue.

Why can’t I delete messages or reply to anyone?

findusomally

On safari the desktop login page is not working at all. You get a password and confirm password field.

Cannot get the Garmin discount to work either ? The discount shows on login to Garmin but does not make it to shopping cart.

ThePinkster

I’m getting the same login issue as @findusomally in my win10/Edge PC but it seems to be keeping me logged in on Android/Chrome

gs_triumph

Where’s forum search gone?  Am I missing it?

mattyfez

I’m getting the same login issue as @findusomally in my win10/Edge PC but it seems to be keeping me logged in on Android/

Same issue here on Firefox and Chrome on PC. Can’t log in.

Currently logged in on Opera on Android as I’ve set it to keep me logged in on my phone.

findusomally

The login issue seems to work now on Safari. Note well that it only worked for me with email address, username does not work

Also if you want to use the Garmin discount it will only work in a browser like chrome with reduced cookie security. Safari absolutely won’t play ball.

Mark

We hope you can login now. Let us know if that’s still a problem for you.

It’s been a day.

2 steps forward one back and all that. Today has felt like 2 back.

Cougar

Note well that it only worked for me with email address, username does not work

Have you got two different cached passwords?

findusomally

Nope had to enter by hand

Mark

Those of you not able to connect to the Pocketmags app to access the digital version of issue 156 should have access shortly. That was our fault. We forgot to let them know the new IP address of our server. Apologies there.

mattyfez

I can log in now. Thanks..

It’s not a cache issue as I only have one username and password for this site … And it’s auto populated by my browsers.

It’s been happening on and off for the last few weeks for me, I just couldn’t be bothered to report it as it seemed to work again after a while.

convert

Can’t start a new thread. Tried a couple of times – I press submit and I go back the overview and my thread hasn’t been posted.

Chrome on a Chromebook – all latest updates.

biggee

Hi chaps

Any progress with members magazine downloads?

156 sounds good…….

cakeandcheese

My payment method has expired.

Trying to update it on iPhone is frankly impossible. I’ve tried a few times.

I’ll try on desktop tomorrow, but you’re making paying you very hard!

b33k34

@singlespeedstu

not just you.  I can only seem to view or respond to the latest conversation.  the others are there but can’t open them

Also – don’t seem to be able to ‘like’ posts any longer.

IHN

Full Member, but can’t read the articles. Case in point:

Issue 156 – Inconvenient Injuries – Singletrack World Magazine

convert

Full Member, but can’t read the articles. Case in point

Neither can I.

HarryTuttle

Just opened this thread to say that I can’t access member articles but it appears I’m not alone….

vlad_the_invader

+1 to above comments

stgeorge

Neither can I  :(

ratherbeintobago

Nor me.

Also got a ‘you’ve been mentioned in the forum’ email today which has no content.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

I’m trying to access the classifieds, but there’s a honking great ad at the foot of the page which refuses to leave.

DickBarton

@findusomally, for the Garmin discount to work, you need to be logged out of Garmin before browsing and purchasing. You then get an order number for the order, log back into Garmin and go to your account and orders and you can add the order to your account.
    Seems to be an issue with the Garmin site and a discount code when you are logged in.

findusomally

@DickBarton that would explain why it worked when I switched browsers.

the-muffin-man

Videos are playing in threads again.

And I can’t even see the options in profile where you change the video settings, fancy editor etc.

That seems to have disappeared too.

anthonyweighell

Hi everyone,

please can everyone who experienced the account/profile issue please may you check now, we have implemented the fix, was a tricky one to track down but hopefully should be working correctly now.

DickBarton

Unsure if it is related, but I’m not able to see the article that Hannah posted up about talking to the older riders before the party is over…I click the link to see the article and it tells me I need to join as it is members-only…I’m pretty sure I’m paid-up as it is an annual payment and was made about 6 weeks ago.

multi21
    Free Member

@Mark

@multi21
    that’s a very good spot.

PM me your address for a small bug bounty as a sign of our appreciation :-)

No need, appreciate the thought though!

ped

@anthonyweighell I’m a signed-in member, and have been having the same issue as others in not being able see articles. If it helps debugging, I can currently see https://singletrackworld.com/2024/08/issue-156-inconvenient-injuries/ but not https://singletrackworld.com/2024/08/before-the-partys-over/

ped
    gordimhor

what has happened to the like button ?

J-R

Yes – what @gordimhor said.

citizenlee
    Free Member

I can’t seem to change my profile picture or profile banner image.

the-muffin-man

Likes are back! (for now!)

Emojis next – pretty please with cherry on top! :-)

ossify

Does this mean I have to go over all the threads I’ve been reading recently, just to add the likes where I wasn’t able to at the time?

Cougar

The Like button is back. Yay!

It still doesn’t go green for personal likes. Boo!

It’s available to everyone and not just Full Members.  Yay!

eyes own membership status with suspicion Boo!

ChrisL

Somebody posted a Dailymotion video link into the “Unspoken Battles…” thread, which promptly autoplayed with sound for me. Is there a way to stop that from happening?

timba
    Free Member

Forum search has become functionally useless

I searched for “Ukraine” this morning to find the thread. The results default to a search of “Singletrack Magazine” and as far as I can see, “Forum” isn’t included in the accompanying dropdown list

The first result was a thread from 19th June titled “Microsoft Account-Unusual Activity” where someone’s account detected a login attempt from Ukraine, the second was a thread from May about a bicycle front rack manufacturer in Ukraine

It doesn’t matter either which search box you use or whether logged in or not. The only difference that I could see was that when logged in you get a different set of equally useless results.

EDIT: I’ve just done the site:www.singletrackworld.com/ in google, which works perfectly

That difference in results is also reflected in the forum where you still see different forum indices depending on whether you log in or not. This has been a continuing problem for a while, as well as needing to reload a page twice to get the latest index

sc-xc

I’ve had an ‘ Origin Unknown’ error a few times today (an ezoic thing by the look of it). My phone is playing up so could be my end.

I’ve screen grabbed it but can’t seem to upload photos at the moment.

(Google Pixel 8, Chrome browser, latest Android)

joshvegas
    Free Member

I can’t seem to eport threads? It just scrolls up to the top of the page.

And there is a thread about brakes i think would be sensible to keep an eye on.

Viewing 40 posts - 601 through 640 (of 746 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.