Home Forums Chat Forum Not quite 127 Hours, but all the same this must have been terrifying…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Not quite 127 Hours, but all the same this must have been terrifying…
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Woman stuck in boulders for seven hours after trying to retrieve a phone.

I was in the Peaks recently doing some weasling and got very briefly stuck (like about two minutes) and I could feel panic start to take over before I regulated. I can’t begin to imagine what it must have been like for her.

bikerevivesheffield

Just read that and sent it to my teenage daughter! It wouldn’t help I know but I’d shit myself

andrewh
    Free Member

It would, the thinner you got the easier it would be to get out

longdog
    Free Member

Yeh, scary.  I used to love going in caves, but anything that gets squeezy was always a no for me.

Watch the film about the Nutty Putty Cave incident, getting stuck especially upside down is no joke.

kormoran
    Free Member

I lost a toy soldier under the sofa when I was six. I knew then I’d never be a cave diver

pondo

Watch the film about the Nutty Putty Cave incident, getting stuck especially upside down is no joke.

On the description alone – no chance!

dyna-ti

I cant actually watch the cave diving/potholing vids. gives me the heebie jeebies

qwerty
    Free Member

A new take on being “down under”

Caher

It was on the news tonight. The terrifying thing is she never got her phone back.

desperatebicycle

Incredible.

My son and I were sat on a Tube train the other day and someone dropped their phone as they were getting off, it span on the platform within a few mm of the gap between the train and the edge before she grabbed it. The scenarios in my mind if it had gone down the gap.. People and their bloody phones eh?

arrpee
    Free Member

Watched a video on the Nutty Putty incident. Utter nightmare fuel and I’m not even claustrophobic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.