Home Forums Chat Forum NFL – Anyone follow it?

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • NFL – Anyone follow it?
  • roger_mellie

Thanks. I realised searching ‘NFL highlights’ on YT does actually deliver the result I was looking for!

I’m not used to a search function that works 😉

Yeah, that could get tedious.

CountZero

In between the long periods of nothing happening – you can drink beer! Lots of beer!

Especially as most American beer is basically water cosplaying as a beverage with alcohol in it.

johnners
    Free Member

however it’s getting tedious when everytine Kelce touches the ball the camera pans to Miss Swift in the VIP area

True enough in general, but I watched that on the game pass “game in 40” option and I can’t remember them wasting a shot on her. A game that can definitely drag a bit watched as a full replay (even using the “without ads” option) is positively hectic when you distill 60 minutes of actual play into 40 minutes screen time!

Prophet2
    Free Member

I am ready for another season of disappointment by being a Raiders fan. At least they are consistent in being under achievers each season. Chiefs are are already looking impressive, they should just hand the AFC West title to them at each season opener  and not bother waiting until December 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

That was one helluva finish by the Commanders!

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.