Home Forums Chat Forum NFL – Anyone follow it?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 165 total)
  • NFL – Anyone follow it?
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Who is doing the half time show?

jca

It’s time…
    superb owl

davosaurusrex

**** me. Mericans!

roger_mellie

The Weeknd.

136stu
    Free Member

Who is doing the half time show?

Massive let down after last year, Weekend?

And another one here for the Chiefs.

pondo

Wiki says Mahomes signed a 10 year contract extension last worth potentially $500 million.

That’s some cash…

jca

The only sport where a kick off time is a vague aspiration…

rOcKeTdOg

Nice to see chappers back in the BBC studio. Kinda rooting for the old guy in this one

Pook

Never watched it before but giving it a go. Doesn’t really flow that much does it?

sockpuppet

It’s time…

That owl *is* a superb one.

Lots of KC mistakes.

mdavids
    Free Member

Chiefs are beating themselves at the moment. And letting Brady have too much time.

sockpuppet

Gronk is a legend.

pondo

Bucs vs Mahomes at the minute.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Mahomes and the Chiefs really need something big before half time. They’ve looked like the nervous kids here. TB’s defence has been handy though.

136stu
    Free Member

Too many penalties on KCC

Philby

Chiefs defence are giving a penalty away almost every play. Was hoping it was going to be a bit closer. Let’s hope the second half is more competitive!

davosaurusrex

Chiefs not helping themselves but some of these pass interference calls are properly harsh. Flags and stoppages are killing this game as a spectacle, I’m going to bed. Of course now the Chiefs will mount a spectacular comeback….

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Chiefs really in the shite here. And they’ve mostly put themselves in it.

sockpuppet

Aye, lots of mistakes. Too soon to count then out though.

But TB looks pretty impressive.

rOcKeTdOg

I still get the feeling the chiefs could blow this out in the second half.

Loving the needle going on though

davosaurusrex

Right, if KC get 7 on the next drive I’m staying up. If not I’m really going to bed this time!

davosaurusrex

Also that felt like a bit of a covid budget half time show. Lost it’s way in the middle but overall quite enjoyed it

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

This is too easy for TB.

davosaurusrex

Never bet against the GOAT. Bedtime!

Philby

Not sure whether this is a great Bucs performance or an awful Chiefs offense and defence performance. Seems the Bucs are getting the rub of the green with respect to penalty flags especially Gronk being in motion before the snap for the last touchdown.

Kuco

Tom Brady sounds just like Chris Griffin.

rOcKeTdOg

Well if there was any doubt, it’s settled, GOAT

jodafett

Well if there was any doubt, it’s settled, GOAT

More Super Bowl wins than any NFL TEAM!!! That’s an impressive stat!

I loved how they introduced him at the start,

“He’s playing the biggest game of his life…..for the 10th time!”

roger_mellie

Anyone seen the new NFL show on ITV? Seems to be lighter on actual highlights of games than the previous BBC version 🤔

cashback

I have watched it, didn’t mind the new presenter but osi and Jason seemed to have dialed up their personalities again, which seems to have been a production decision. I listen to their podcast as well and they seem quite different on tv now.
    I preferred it when there was two programmes but I normally watch though the games highlights I want to watch on YouTube. So really I only want to hear their take on the weeks story lines and to highlight games I might want to check, so ultimately I think it is worth watching.

roger_mellie

Yup, you’re talking a lot of sense there.

Just remembered I have a free level account with NFL gamepass, so can watch the short 5min highlights there.

I’ll give the ITV programme another go this week.

rOcKeTdOg

My team the Redski….wait,.. commanders are showing their usual form. Realised their initials are WC which is apt as it looks like this season will end up down the toilet again

doom_mountain

I normally just watch the highlights on youtube, they’re well edited and I can pick the games I want to watch. Not so interested in the analysis, I think they’re various websites that do this better.

I’ve only been casually following NFL for about 4 years, gradually getting more into it. Hoping the Ravens can make a good run for the Suberb Owl this year. Lamar is so much fun to watch.

Lions are my new favourite team, anybody watched the latest Hard Knocks?

rOcKeTdOg

superb owl

🤣

BillOddie

It’s been a great first 2 weeks of the season thus far, some of the most nail biting and dramatic finishes to games I can remember.

However, as a Patriots fan it’s not going well.  Attempting to win in a offensive driven league without a Offensive Coordinator is going exactly as you would think, poorly.  Oh well it could be worse I could be [searches round for a worse team] Falcons(?) fan.

On a brighter note, taking in my first NFL game in a few weeks Baltimore Ravens @ New York Giants at Metlife Stadium.  Glad I bought tickets before the season as the 2-0 start has jacked prices right up!

Hopefully…

lucasshmucas

I went to my first jets home game. It was the season opener against the ravens. It was a shame about the result but the atmosphere before the game and for most of the first half was wild. It was a lot of fun. We’ll be going again next year.

fazzini

However, as a Patriots fan it’s not going well.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

try being a ‘phins fan for the last way too many years, although, Tyreeeeeeekkkkk 🙂

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Chargers fan for 20odd years, on bandwagon here.

We are stacked ….. QB, RB, OL, receivers, Bosa n Mack, fantastic secondary … playmakers all over the field !!

But we are the Chargers and so can mess it up.

Actually a little bit worried about this week’s game against the blooming Jags. Would like #10 rested but to go 1-2 is a rough start.

BillOddie

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

try being a ‘phins fan for the last way too many years, although, Tyreeeeeeekkkkk 🙂

My youngest is a Marine Mammals fan, just to annoy me mainly, and he is thoroughly enjoying lording it over me at the moment…

fatoldgit

Pleased to say I managed to get a ticket for the Giants v Packers game 🤗

Packers have been my team for as long as I can recall the NFL being on tele but I was doubtful they’d ever come over

GoPackGo 🤗🤗

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 165 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.