Home Forums Bike Forum NBD ….. trail content

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • NBD ….. trail content
    honourablegeorge

Finally done, just needed dub BB spacers.Never had a “light” bike before….not that it’s super light

snotrag

(s)Cor, thats nice Mr!

sharkattack

Tidy. I love these things with the transparent paint, they look lush in the sunlight.

I did see one in Les Gets in 2 pieces but I’m sure he did something very silly with it. This one will be fine!

honourablegeorge

LOL…. first carbon bike, don’t need to hear that. Should have a gentler life than that, still have the G1 for al that lark. This is the 120mm bike for a local pedal

sharkattack

I’ve also just got my first carbon bike but it’s a 130mm ‘trail bike’ and I wont do anything too silly on it. Until I do.

I’ve seen 2 of the brown ones now. One in Malaga in January being ridden by a portly gentleman who was treating it like a DH bike on incredibly rough trails and apparently having zero issues. The other, as I said, was sitting in Les Gets and was severed right through the top and down tube. No idea what happened but I bet it was enough to finish off most bikes.

Couldn’t resist having a google to see which model it is. I love this paint.

scor-4060-lt-gx-root-beer-2023-liquid-life-6-36763934687541

dettagli-scor-4060-lt (1)

citizenlee
    Free Member

Very, very nice! I think you’re going to need a Kashima dropper to “match” the fork and shock though ;)

honourablegeorge

sharkattackFull Member
    I’ve also just got my first carbon bike but it’s a 130mm ‘trail bike’

This one is the 2030 – also a 120 (or 130 with a fiddle to the shock) bike – the brown ones are the 4060, which is a more enduro-y bike, and an older frame, these have had some refinements Yeah, my paint is a lot like that up close, although I don’t see any of the chequerboard pattern weave like in the second pic

citizenleeFree
    Very, very nice! I think you’re going to need a Kashima dropper to “match” the fork and shock though ;)

For whatever reason, I always think the kashima post is a step too far. Had one years back and always hated the look of it, it’s on my son’s bike now.

sharkattack

I used to call that my ‘Kashima Triangle’.

Luckily the bike got nicked and I’m all black now.

Tom83

Tidy! Sleepers could do with a coat of paint, though…. ?

Edit : I see smilies are still broken!

hopefiendboy

Looks nice, but I have no idea what bike frame that is ??

honourablegeorge

Ir’s a Scor 2030

singlespeedstu

Loverly that.

One of the guides when we were in France this summer was riding a 4060.

I don’t think you need to worry too much about it breaking…

matt_outandabout

Very subtle green. I like that. ?

DickBarton

Very nice!

honourablegeorge

matt_outandabout

Very subtle green. I like that

Its growing on me, I wanted the baby blue but that was full bike only, got the frame on sale and just swapped over. Ezcept pressfit BB… got the new sleeved Hope one, seems very good quality

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.