Viewing 36 posts - 241 through 276 (of 276 total)
  • 'Migrant men banned from German swimming pool'
  • grum
    Free Member

Except over the 4 years I’ve been hanging around here I’ve been proven right most of the time when I have expressed an opinion or theory.

😆

chewkw
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member

@chewy
    JY most definitely is not in the answering questions business

Ya, I wonder what’s his reason(s) coz I am not asking him/her difficult question(s) or going to put him to hard labour is it …

Junkyard,

You said you are not English so what are you? 😆

DrJ

aracer
    Free Member

Remind me again how many times you reckon you’ve been proved wrong? Or is that the maximum number of times you’ve been proved wrong?

jambalaya
    Free Member

DrJ deleted your post as you realised it gave the game away that you’ve not blocked me after all eh ?

A handful @aracer, 3-5 ? Nothing particular significant. The EU Referendum will give people a chance to be on the “winning” side as it where as I am firmly Leave.

As @ninfan posted on one of those threads those of us who warned on refugees of the dangers culturally with regrad to intergration, stress on local rescources and security issues with potential terrorists slipping through we are called rightbwing nutters etc.

By the way when looking up the Libyian soldiers rape on the Cambridgeshire man I also saw 4 other trainees where convicted of groping women and putting their hands up their skirts. A freedom of information request also revealed the British military where concerend about such issues given reports of rape during the Libyian civil war. All sounds sadly familiar.

grum
    Free Member

Yes another great point because I’m sure British squaddies have never raped or sexually molested anyone. Well, except for that 6 year old girl in Austria. And that one they murdered afterwards. And all the other cases where they have been accused but not convicted (seeing as you included conjecture). Ok to make generalisations about British squaddies all being probable sex offenders?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

we are called rightbwing nutters etc.

I think what leads to the conclusion that you and Zulu/labrat/multiple-banned-usernames and your likes are right wing nutters is probably down to a cumulative appraisal of all your opinions. Not just because of your attitude towards those from the Middle East.*

*excluding child killing Isrealis.

gobuchul
    Free Member

I’m sure British squaddies have never raped or sexually molested anyone. Well, except for that 6 year old girl in Austria. And that one they murdered afterwards.

Not really a fair comparison. The BAOR was 100,000’s of men for almost 50 years. With that amount of people over that length of time there will obviously a number of serious incidents and with the difficult backgrounds of a lot of soldiers, there will be a higher number than with people with a “more” normal background. I read somewhere that something like 20% of recruits have been in the Social services Care System at some point.

The incident with the Libyan soldiers took place after a few weeks from 300 officer cadets.

chewkw
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    excluding child killing Isrealis.

Oh look … children killing Israelis

There is always the Israeli innit … 😆

I find some of you lot really hating the Jewish people don’t you but then always try to hide it by saying “… it’s Israeli the Zionist …” whatever shite … Fact is you hate Jewish people.

The argument is always around Israel “in the land” of Palestine …

Stooopid argument is stooopid. Jewish people is not going anyway … you go if you want but they want to stay.

Also it is as if the entire ZM world revolves around that area … place is full of sand perhaps few brunches of olive trees that’s all! Ya, they got the sea to feed them but what else?

I have the real solution. Nuke the place and turn it into desert if you really want to solve the problem but then if the place is nuked you would become idle …

Oh no I forgot you don’t have Trident (assumption) to nuke the place! D’oh!

🙄 😆

edit: I have both Jewish and Muslamic friends who I tried to convenience pork chop is much more superior. Yes, as usual I tried to feed them bacon. They are not offended but tempted unlike you lot lefties or the converts … 😆

BillMC

Chewk’s English is sometimes unfathomable but he could give Jamba a few lessons in spelling.

chewkw
    Free Member

BillMC – Member
    Chewk’s English is sometimes unfathomable but he could give Jamba a few lessons in spelling.

??????????????????? … 😆

(make sure you have your universal translator for that or else ask a Chinese bloke to translate for you … should be fun)

jimmy

Mods, Swear filter not working for Chinese.

DrJ

Totally off topic, but how do you post an animated gif? My attempts yesterday resulted in 100% failure 🙁

Oh well – seems like I solved it …

chewkw
    Free Member

jimmy – Member
    Mods, Swear filter not working for Chinese.

There is no swearing in the sentence. 🙄 :mrgreen:

If you use normal translator from the interweb it will give you some garbage interpretation.

That one sentence alone can easily give you at least 3 different interpretations hence my advice about having a Chinese bloke to translate for you. 😛

Junkyard
    Free Member

If you use normal translator from the interweb it will give you some garbage interpretation.

So its working perfectly then 😉

Dont get excited on my phone so I can see your post its a one off.

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

So its working perfectly then
    Dont get excited on my phone so I can see your post its a one off. [/quote]

😯 A response! Hello!

Planet earth calling!
    Planet earth calling!

So what are you? :mrgreen:

nealglover
    Free Member

Bored I would think.

(Junkyard can’t see your posts, you are wasting your time)

chewkw
    Free Member

nealglover – Member

Bored I would think.

(Junkyard can’t see your posts, you are wasting your time)

S/he is just assuming he cannot see my posts but s/he is always taking a peep … I mean a person reading STW forum on his/her mobile?

When a person reaches this stage of having to read forum from his/her mobile this person is hooked. 😆

Ya, s/he will have to answer my question(s) … 😆

nealglover
    Free Member

I only have a mobile.
    No laptop, no PC, no Mac.

chewkw
    Free Member

nealglover – Member
    I only have a mobile.
    No laptop, no PC, no Mac.

Crikey … you are doomed man!

Not even at work? I doubt that … 😛

nealglover
    Free Member

You can doubt whatever you want.

Haven’t used a PC/Laptop for years. I don’t have a need for one.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Junkyard can’t see your posts, you are wasting your time

Preferable to me wasting mine reading his musings.

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

Junkyard can’t see your posts, you are wasting your time

Preferable to me wasting mine reading his musings. [/quote]

Oh there you go again the sudden appearance … 😛

nealglover
    Free Member

Yeah, he read my post, not yours 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

nealglover – Member
    Yeah, he read my post, not yours

Ya, that’s his/her indirect way of reading … 😆

Very sneaky.

Junkyard … I see you coming and I told you so. 😈

nealglover
    Free Member

Not quite.

It’s his very direct way, of reading everybody else’s contributions, but not yours.

Not sneaky at all, and actually very sensible.

(I’ve stopped quoting your posts now too, as I realised I was inflicting them on him accidentally)

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am not alone in this approach

I dont doubt there is a bright person behind what you post but i can only read so much gibberish about ZM before I gave up.

Thanks Neal

chewkw
    Free Member

nealglover – Member
    (I’ve stopped quoting your posts now too, as I realised I was inflicting them on him accidentally)

😆 You naughty boy you trying to mental torture him!

Junkyard – lazarus
    I am not alone in this approach

Horses for courses innit!

I dont doubt there is a bright person behind what you post but i can only read so much gibberish about ZM before I gave up.

You only talk/chat/reply/speak etc to “bright person”? 😯

Thanks Neal

Neal is bright. I like bright people. 😛

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not just because of your attitude towards those from the Middle East.*

Just quoting facts and commentary from others, evidence we like to call it.

It is some what ironic given the wealth of the region that it is Europe the refugees turn to, not least as the richest Gulf countries want little to do with them on theirnown soil. What do they know that so many in the EU seem not to ?

Austria made it clear this week they’ll significantly scale back the number of refugees accepted in 2016. The pressure on Merkel shows no signs of abating and the EU meeting next month has besn extended to allow time for discussion over migrants. IMF put a further spanner in the works at Davos saying Greece must be granted debt releif, inconvenient at the very least for the Chancellor as the Germans struggle with cost of asylum seekers they’ll have to write off €30-50bn (?) to Greece.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just quoting fact

As established, normally daily, you and fact are uncomfortable bedfellows.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Just quoting facts and commentary from others, evidence we like to call it.

I genuinely laughed out loud and a lot at the statement

No else has a tag for when they post a made up “fact” that will never be accompanied by any evidence.

Some of your posts are absolute gems 😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

Funny though how my view of the world is the one shared by governments and decision makers eh ? Not shared of course by shouty protest groups.

@dd feel free to point out a single statement I’ve made on this thread with is un-true ? Jordan was heavily critised by UNHCR for closing its borders to any refugees from Syria who had previously claimed to be Palestinian. GCC nations have taken exactly how many refugees ? Why are they acting like this ?

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus
    I genuinely laughed out loud and a lot at the statement

You laughed? You don’t sayyyy! 😯

No else has a tag for when they post a made up “fact” that will never be accompanied by any evidence.

You have better “fact”? Really!

Now, now don’t get too excited but I disagree with you. Fact!

How does EUSSR manage as a super large organisation? Fact!

Are you the expert in managing organisation? Fact!

Ya, I know there is a ‘?’ in most of the sentences … 😆

Some of your posts are absolute gems

This is absolute gems to me …

Junkyard – lazarus
    FWIW I am not english.

Really you are not english! (so not the English, English but the english in a lower form of English?)

Question: What are you then? 😆

Fact! The fact that I have asked you a question many times over. Fact! 😛

You do know we cannot go on like this until you answer my question don’t you? Fact!

Junkyard
    Free Member

@dd
    feel free to point out a single statement I’ve made on this thread with is un-true ?

I cannot think of a reason not to try as you are always so keen to accept your errors in the face of overwhelming evidence

Anyway divorce rates ….. 😆

chewkw
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus
    I cannot think of a reason not to try as you are always so keen to accept your errors in the face of overwhelming evidence

Anyway divorce rates …..

You can’t seeee meeee … 😆 (Hammer time! the music in the background …)

Junkyard knows well that he is wrong but just does not want to admit it.

I mean what facts has he provided that are so accurate that he is so right?
    Where did he get the facts from?
    Who provided those facts? I am sure they are not his …
    What make a fact and others not, is it because they are expertly peered review?
    Who are those so called experts? You? Him? Her? Who?
    Is he using those “facts” to mislead and to persuade others or to brainwash people?
    More like brain mash IMO oh my head hurts … 😆

I asked him a simple question yet he cannot answer me? Why?

It is not as if I am going to block him from commenting on me or get him ban etc, in fact I welcome everyone to comment on me or what I said.

Good or bad I welcome comments from all of them … from the extreme far right to the extreme far left, from the God fearing to the orgiastic, from the “intelligent” to the “stooopid”, from the master to the servant, etc you get my drift … I welcome them all (including, drones and ZM).

I doubt Junkyard is a true lefty to be honest as he does not sound anyway near a lefty.

Junkyard – lazarus
    FWIW I am not english.

Question: What are you? 😛

To be or not to be … 😆

Viewing 36 posts - 241 through 276 (of 276 total)

The topic ‘'Migrant men banned from German swimming pool'’ is closed to new replies.