Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 294 total)
  • Mandalorian Season 2
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

I simply never thought I could really accept seeing Leslie Ash as a rogue Stormtrooper but I was wrong. Ed Sheerean’s cameo was pure gold as he referenced his GOT role.

loum
    Free Member

Meh
    Filler

lambchop
    Free Member

Best Star Wars since Empire

anagallis_arvensis

Meh
    Filler

Dear god 🙄🙄🙄

Kato

Premier Icon
    loum
    Free Member

Meh
    Filler

Tough crowd. I thought it was great

anagallis_arvensis

So Mando to find Ezra then?

stumpyjon

Whoa back on track.

fossy

Loved it. Not as action packed as kicking Storm Troopers lst week, but was great !

funkmasterp

That was probably my favourite episode. Love how they introduced Ahsoka and it had a great samurai vibe to the whole episode. Think Ezra could be a good shout. Can’t really think of any other character who’s a Jedi unless they introduce someone new.

doomanic

That was excellent. I hope we get to see more of Ahsoka.

rossburton
    Free Member

Awesome. Wouldn’t be surprised if we only see her in one episode, but I hope their paths cross again. Would be a little too convenient if the Jedi who turns up was Ezra though.

stevious

Cowboys in space meets wizard samurai in space. Into it.

anagallis_arvensis

Would be a little too convenient if the Jedi who turns up was Ezra though.

Should be in same place as Thrawn.

anagallis_arvensis

I dont think however that Ahsoka would as ruthlessly kill those people as she did. It was never her style.

rossburton
    Free Member

Oh yes, I was forgetting the details of the ending. Excitement!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Yeah that was great, it had a touch of the Kill Bill/ O’Ren Ishi final scene going on too I thought.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

it had a touch of the Kill Bill/ O’Ren Ishi final scene

Me too! I kept hearing the clapping intro to Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood.

loum
    Free Member

Tough crowd. I thought it was great

Agree.
    Sarcasm failed.

Kryton57

That was probably my favourite episode. Love how they introduced Ahsoka and it had a great samurai vibe to the whole episode. Think Ezra could be a good shout. Can’t really think of any other character who’s a Jedi unless they introduce someone new.

+1 The little detail of her having different length lightsabre much like a traditional Katana and Wakizashi was good.

A.though my son said, “so why doesn’t she just use the force to get the lightsabre out of the water daddy?”  Fair point.

Now, whose going to put money on Luke Skywalker appearing to Grogu?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Colleagues recommended this and I tried S1 last night. Ok but underwhelming, more of the same as film no 7 IMO but not as well written (tho that was effectively a remake of 4 obvs)

funkmasterp

Film number 7 as in Force Awakens? I can’t see a comparison to any of the Star Wars films in tone tbh. This is much better than any of them and I think Star Wars has a better future on TV than film. Mandalorian is more like a serialised western or samurai show just set in space. Even the leads are basically Lone Wolf and Cub from Shogun Assassin

nickc

Directed by the guy that conceived Tano and directed the clone wars. Cool

LeeW

+1 The little detail of her having different length lightsabre much like a traditional Katana and Wakizashi was good.

Struggling with the time line on that, she left one behind in the last episode of CW, not watched Rebels, does that fill this gap?

Plus, her Lekkus are a about as long as when she was a padawan, they were a fair bit longer at the end of CW.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Film number 7 as in Force Awakens?

Throne where thr death Star plans are hidden in a droid which the Rebel Alliance need to find.

Yes E1-2 felt very western. Stretched plausibility too much for me, and not very creative, felt extremely plot driven.

anagallis_arvensis

Struggling with the time line on that, she left one behind in the last episode of CW, not watched Rebels, does that fill this gap?

She appears in Rebels with the white ones, you have to read the Ahsoka book to find out how she got them, but I wouldnt recommend it. I read it with my son.

Drac

Crouching Jedi, Hidden Mandalorian.

Fantastic episode just for filmography alone.

twistedpencil

Want more Ashoka now, and Sabine Wren, come on Mr Filoni sort it out 🙂

stevious

Some of the mini episodes they’re putting out on social media are a bit heavy on product placement

edhornby

Is west Moseley the next planet along from mos eisley ?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Mos Def.

eulach

Great episode but spoilt by the lack of lekku. Sorry Mr. Filoni, I am disappoint.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Today’s episode is an absolute corker. Best yet.
    Much action and tech.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Darn. Wont be watching until a sensible time this evening sadly.
    At least now I have something to look forward to.

darthpunk
    Free Member

This is the way Mando Jacket and the child kids jacket….
    Just a shame its £320

Dammit, just bought the wee one a new jacket too, although £320 is a bit steep to look like you’re going on a night out with Tyres from Spaced

jimdubleyou

Today’s episode is an absolute corker. Best yet.
    Much action and tech.

Plot’s moving on apace. Episode too short though…

terrahawk
    Free Member

Stretched plausibility too much for me, and not very creative, felt extremely plot driven.

I’ve read that 12 times now and it still makes no sense.

loum
    Free Member

Meh
    Filler

😉

Drac

This week’s was like a wet dream. Expect for not waking up before the best part.

I think because it doesn’t make sense.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Stretched plausibility too much for me, and not very creative, felt extremely plot driven.

I think I’ve got it.

“Stretched plausibility” A fantasy series based a long time ago in a Galaxy Far, Far away featuring 50 year old infants, Ninja Monks with Laser swords and where 99% of intelligent beings speak English, but 1% inexplicably don’t, has reached a point where the Poster can not find it believable.

“not very creative” followed established tropes, with the same characters acting in the usual way to situations which are at best a variation on theme, I.E. The Walking Dead for most of it’s run.

“extremely plot driven” A fast paced, ever evolving story written with a goal in mind. Usually considered a good thing in TV series as it avoids the ‘same old, same old’ feeling of say The Walking Dead for most of it’s run.

😉

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 294 total)

The topic ‘Mandalorian Season 2’ is closed to new replies.