Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 294 total)
  • Mandalorian Season 2
  • Kato

Post credit scene made my day. Now that’s a spin off I was desperate to see!!

stumpyjon

Disney are not messing around, after royally cocking up the sequels they really seem to have listened to the people who actually like Star Wars.

One X wing, that took a second

Yeah me too, about a whole second, didn’t think they’d have the balls, and bringing his mate as well.

Do you think there is any chance the sequels could be decannonised, this post original trilogy time line is a lot better.

And the post credits bit, it’s so long to wait.

stevious

I think that’s the first time I’ve ever cried at star wars.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Absolutely-fuckinglutely-flawless. (excuse my tmesis)

stevious

It just occurred to me that the main fighting team boarding the imperial ship were all-female and they didn’t make a big deal out of it. Feels classy to me.

doomanic

Is that it for Mando then?

EDIT: never mind, there seems to be a S3 on IMDB. This makes me happy.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Well now I’ve watched this tonight will be Haywire for Gina and TheGreat Wall for Pedro. (Started watching Grand Tour and though no.)

Andy_B

Best Star Wars for 35 years and one spin off already confirmed. This is well worth a subscription to Disney.

Avoiding saying more due to spoilers.

Kamakazie

So so good.
    Finally a set of scenes that do powerful characters justice.

curto80
    Free Member

Awesome

Ten minutes of thinking “nah it can’t be”. But it is. Brilliant

fossy

That was the business.

ACE !

fossy

MrsF now wants to watch the lot (Mandlorian), and she has no interest in the main story… this is going to be hard…. NOT…..

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Your man Pedro was in a Sci-Fi film called Prospect that was pretty decent in a alternative/indie sort of way!

P-Jay
    Free Member

😮

loum
    Free Member

Meh
    Filler

P-Jay
    Free Member

Also, the post credit are not to be missed, I only saw them because I was too lazy to turn over.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Holy crapola that was excellent.

ta11pau1

That was brilliant. Got a chill down my spine as the hooded person walked down the corridor for the first time, took a few seconds to click about the ‘one x-wing?’ bit…

I honestly thought Mandalorian was much later than 5 years after episode 6, given that they all have almost no knowledge of the Jedi.

Bloody awesome.

Kryton57

Awesome. Before the X wing landed i said to Jnr, “Thats…” “Dont be ridiculous Daddy” he said. You should have seen his face…

verses

Squeeeeee! That was ace!

halifaxpete

Awesome. Not gonna lie there was a lump in my through at the end!

sillysilly
    Free Member

Perfect.

oopnorth
    Free Member

Absolutely awesome finale! Loved it. Mandalorian has been excellent, even the wife is glued to it. Cant wait to see the next series and all the other spin offs that are coming.

That little extra at the end post credits…yayy!

richmtb

I thought the second well loved character appearing was a bit too much fan service but then the end credits pulled it back.

Overall bloody awesome!

dirkpitt74

I honestly thought Mandalorian was much later than 5 years after episode 6, given that they all have almost no knowledge of the Jedi.

Don’t forget that most of the Jedi (bar a couple) were killed of in Episode 3, Obi Wan went into hiding on Tattoine to keep an eye on young Skywalker, Mace fell out of the Windu and Anakin slaughtered most of the those in the Temple.

So between Episode 3 and this is a good few years, so since the Jedi have been gone/hiding for 20 odd years not surprising that they’ve been forgotten about.

Oh and that episode tonight was awesome!!
    Didn’t think they’d do it,but it worked, and the spin off that’s coming!!! Best character ever!!

twistedpencil

Holy crap that was just perfect. Its like being 6 again and seeing empire for the first time.

It’ll be interesting to see where series 3 goes, and looking forward to the spin off!

ocrider

Well that was rather awesome. Don’t look at this unless you’ve seen the episode!
    http://twitter.com/ChrisHaas/status/1340040321187647492?

gobuchul
    Free Member

So between Episode 3 and this is a good few years, so since the Jedi have been gone/hiding for 20 odd years not surprising that they’ve been forgotten about.

Yeah because a large group of Warrior Monks, with supernatural powers, who were involved in numerous battles, will fade from memory in 20 years………

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I like the apple/tree emojii.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Just seen there is a making of season 2 show streaming from Christmas Day.

Kato

So is “The Book of Boba Fett” a new spinoff series or Mando season 3?

Both have December 2021 dates

ads678

Wow, I didn’t believe it could be him when I saw the x-wing and then him fighting. What an end!!

Drac

ta11pau1

Oh and the dark trooper dubstep… Awesome.

Drac

They weren’t forgotten about they disappeared went into hiding as they were hunted down. They stayed hidden even after Darth was killed.

bensongd
    Free Member

Mr hamil and his insta post ruined it for me. Had been waiting to to watch the last few this weekend.

chakaping
    Free Member

That was superb, as I said the other week – such a shame Favreau didn’t get the sequel trilogy rather than JJ.

Perfectly judged in tone with the classic star wars mix of originality and familiarity – and top level art / effects of course.

oikeith

Great episode, I quite liked the fight between Mando and Moff Gideon too.

SPOILERS: The end was excellent, the appearence of a x wing, someone with a light sabre, the light sabre is green, the person has a glove on one hand was excellent, I really thought it was going to be some random Jedi not who it was.

I loved seeing him take out the Dark Troopers as he went through the ship, it was as awesome as Rogue one with the Vadar Scene. This is why I like the prequels, in Phantom Menace you have the fight with Darth Maul and in Revenge of the Sith you have the scene with Anakin and Obi Wan, in the star wars movies I want to see Jedi being awesome, I dont care for bit part people who have a story arc like Rose in the sequels, Han is good in the OG trilogy cos he is a slight villian (Han shot first remember), hopefully “they” see the response to it and we get more of it!

muggomagic

Mandalorian has been my favourite Star Wars related viewing along with Rouge one.
    As said above Darth cutting loose in RO was epic and the jedi sequence at the end of Mandalorian was just as good.
    Just makes me wonder what happens to Grogo between this and when we see Luke die in the last jedi.

speed12
    Free Member

Mandalorian has been my favourite Star Wars related viewing along with Rouge one.

Absolutely – which for me is why the sequel trilogy fell flat; why did it all have to be joined back to the original trilogy (yes I know the irony of what happened in the last few minutes of the Mandalorian….. ignore that….) rather than just doing a new story in the same universe.

I think I was one of the minority who thought The Last Jedi was the best of the sequels (not without major flaws though) as it seemed to be aiming for the third installment to go in a different direction (rebels basically gone, ‘broom kid’, etc). But then Abrams went and decided to just do the same bloody thing again.

Oh well, the Disney+ series all seem like they could be great based on Mandalorian so here’s hoping! (and Taika Waititi film upcoming am definitely looking forward to)

Edit: Minority, not majority!

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 294 total)

The topic ‘Mandalorian Season 2’ is closed to new replies.