Home Forums Chat Forum Manchester Airport Parking

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Manchester Airport Parking
  • wombat

I’ve booked a long stay parking space at Manchester Airport.

How long should I allow for the journey from the carpark to the terminal?

Would 30 mins be sufficient?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

depends which one, most tell you or the main car park booking site gives you an idea. Is it bus or foot transfer? Shuttle or private?

db
    Free Member

Long stay for 1+3 terminals is a 10 min walk or bus ride. Its just opposite the terminal buildings.

30mins more than enough

Felofagen
    Free Member

last week it took my colleague over 30 minutes to find a space in the long stay

wombat

Thanks DB (and everyone else)

scuttler

Agree it’s easily walkable if it’s on-airport T1/T3 long stay (T2 less so) and not some other parking provider, so unless you have a tonne of luggage you can guarantee you can be in the airport in 10 mins with no standing around waiting for buses.

M6TTF
    Free Member

depends which one, theres a few. Ive just booked with FSS. They shuttle you to the terminal. takes about 5 minutes

wombat

It’ll be T1/3 Long stay so a 10 minute walk looks like a good option.

Is it fairly well signposted (unlike Leeds Bradford)?

docrobster
    Free Member

We always the meet and greet nowadays. Quick and cheap. I don’t care where they park my car when I’m out the country

iolo
    Free Member

30 minutes is fine if the plane isn’t delayed.
    You’ll get stung if you’re one minute over.
    Last time I checked it was per day so if you left at 9am or 11:55pm its the same price. As long as you book it in advance.

scuttler

Easy to find. Have a look on Google Maps satellite view and you’ll see a couple of zebra crossings between the long stay car park and the short stay / terminal area. Make a beeline for either of those depending on where you park (rather than the way you drove in – I tend to use the one nearest the planes), walk round to the left towards T3, along the front of the short stay multistory and either into T3 or keep going around to T1 using the walkway at ground level under Olympic house. ISTR it’s all signposted.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Manchester Airport Parking’ is closed to new replies.