Home Forums Chat Forum It’s back!! Chub Club….2024

• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by dcl.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • It’s back!! Chub Club….2024
    coconut
    Free Member

Back by popular demand…. Christmas Chub Club 2024. Thirteen weeks to run to Christmas, first official weigh in is this Friday morning.

All are welcome to join, it’s free and easy:

1. Insert row in the spreadsheet and fill in you target weight and current weight.

2. Drag the formula down.

3. Enter your weight every Friday morning.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1thuvaXDNde7gZPSTH6r7kg57LjARuyBWOp7lB1zh_gc/edit?usp=sharing

airvent
    Free Member

I’ll give it a go again! I think I put basically what I lost last time back on since…

olddog

I’ve gradually got heavier over the last year so I’m in!

retrorick

I’ll play.

coconut
    Free Member

Feel free to drop your current weight in now, this Friday is the first of the thirteen weeks to Christmas.

convert

Not in for this but I thought I’d pass by with a not of encouragement and quick anecdote.

I lost a ton of weight 5 years ago with some fairly full on 800 cal dieting. In the last year injury and bit of illness has made me slip a bit and put a little bit back on. I’ve spent September with no alcohol, no sugar and some time restricted eating (10/14) and I’ve dropped 5lbs. I was no big drinker but I’ll probably go back to mild imbibing in October. The no sugar and time restricted eating will stay for the moment I think though – feels good.

mrhoppy

I’m in.

MoreCashThanDash

I’ll set myself up.to fail again.

coconut
    Free Member

……

dirkpitt74

I’m in…..

simondbarnes

I should probably be in. If I stop having breakfasts like this I’ll probably lose some weight

20240923_151339

nickb

Thanks @coconut – I think I need this as I’ve definitely put weight on since last year! I’ll add myself to the sheet and do the weigh in on Friday :)

lambchop
    Free Member

Maybe get starting waist to height ratio measurements as well and compare at the end.

retrorick

I have recharged the batteries in my scales.

dcl

I am back in.  Great timing for me!

tagnut69
    Free Member

I am in again, saw this and got on the scales and was a little shocked, I have never been that side of 15st before.

momo

I’ve added my name, had a pretty bad year this year and the weight has really piled on.

willard

I’ll need to find some scales, but potentially in

FB-ATB

I’m in- might be a bit ambitious with the target 1kg per week!

retrorick

Weighed in.

alpin
    Free Member

This is timely…

For the first time in a year I’ve stood on some scales. 77kg….. Last year was 69kg.

I guess that is what gorging yourself on all Italy has to offer for the last year does to ones weight.

MoreCashThanDash

Weighed in at 87.4kg, slightly down on last week.

The 100 days exercise challenge, being up to Week 6 on C25K and a bit of dietary discipline will hopefully make an 80kg target realistic and attainable.

dcl

Some how managed to lose 1kg this week but I think this was due to a pre weigh in dump.
    Can’t rely on that every week!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.