Home Forums News Issue 156 – Bhutan: On Royal Trails

• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by ped.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Issue 156 – Bhutan: On Royal Trails
  • Mark

Since Bhutan is keen on measuring happiness, it should be no surprise that there is great mountain biking to be found there. Words and photos by Marti …

By mark

Get the full story here:

Issue 156 – Bhutan: On Royal Trails

Watty

Mark, this looks interesting, but is locked to members and non-members alike!

augustuswindsock

Another logged in member here that  can’t access it!?

welshfarmer

Yep, locked here too

[Mod] Sorry about this, it has been reported.

Mark

Should be visible to members now. Let me know if it is not for you.

Bruce

It is not visible to me but it says loading, some maybe it’s slow?

The story yesterday was doing the same thing.

asbrooks

I can’t access either. Obviously logged in to post a comment.

Mark

We have an access issue that I’m actively trying to fix now. I’ve also submitted an urgent support ticket with WordPress VIP engineers.

Really sorry about this. This is the first issue of the mag published post migration and we’ve clearly triggered some bugs that we need to fix urgently for you.

augustuswindsock

All good now for me!

donkeymagic

Still locked for me as well plus the other members only posts. Just doesn’t show anything at the moment unfortunately.

[Mod] apologies and it has been reported.

mikejd

Locked for  me still

[Mod] apologies and it’s been reported.

tjaard

Locked for me too

Outonfoot
    Free Member

Can’t seem to download the issue from the members section, keeps saying file not found!

nicko74

This is a fantastic piece, I absolutely love it. Bhutan had been on my wishlist for a long time, and I finally visited for my honeymoon 10 years ago. We only saw the area around the tourist triangle (Thimpu, Paro and Punakha), but we spent enough time hiking and exploring to really get a feel for the place.

More broadly, on various trips in the foothills of the Himalayas I’ve often wondered about the scope for biking, as there are often little footpaths and trails down through the hillsides – on the train down from Shimla, the roads around Dharamsala and the like. Honestly, I’m inclined to tell the OH we need to save up to get back to Bhutan again, and this time convince Drukair to let me take my bike along…

zerocool

That looks like a beautiful place to ride.

richmars

Still can’t open it.

lister

Still can’t open it!

ped

@mark I could see this article yesterday. I can’t today. Couldn’t see https://singletrackworld.com/2024/08/before-the-partys-over/ earlier on. I can now. (X-posted to the Any Issues thread).

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.