Home Forums News Issue 156 – Beyond Benidorm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Issue 156 – Beyond Benidorm
  • Mark

WORDS & PHOTOGRAPHY CHIPPS One blazing sun, two very different worlds on Spain’s Costa Blanca. As I look around at the hotel breakfast buffet, the …

By mark

Get the full story here:

Issue 156 – Beyond benidorm

radbikebro

This was quite a good article despite the ‘holier than thou’ approach. Be cool to have more like this for those of us that go on more “you can do what you want on Tuesday” holidays than full blown biking holidays.

chipps

Hey, sorry about the attitude, @radbikebro but it was such a marked contrast between the groups. :-) I’ll keep my eye open for more fun away days though – what would you be interested in? Similar international stuff? (Rad trails near Disneyland Paris for example) or something more closer to home (Radness just outside of CentreParcs?). Suggestions welcome as always to editorial@ etc

radbikebro

I get the contrast, it just felt a bit too judgy.

Funny you mention the CentreParcs – I did a week at Longleat with the extended family just because I knew I’d be able to ride WindHill Bike Park when I got a chance to get out on my bike. But yeah, exactly like that – common holiday destinations that have surprisingly good riding around the area.

roger_mellie

I thought this feature, along with Pete’s Peaks, were interestingly different to the norm. Must be bastard hard coming up with magazine content.

Plus, the terrible trio’s enduro bikepacking adventure was cracking :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.