Home Forums News 502 Club Roll Of Honour

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 502 Club Roll Of Honour
  • Mark

Special Notice of Appreciation We wouldn’t be here without any of you and you’re all special, but the folks listed here are particularly special. Than …

By mark

Get the full story here:

Issue 156 502 Club Roll Of Honour

Norwester

When was this list updated?

MoreCashThanDash

I was never gonna get a name check in the magazine for my riding/writing/photography, this seemed my only option.

stwhannah

@Norwester it was about 15th July I think, maybe a few days before. If you think you should have been on the list, please drop Zoe an email. I know she’s been working hard to keep track of everyone, so apologies if we’ve missed you.

Bruce

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others?

singletrackzoe

Hi everyone, apologies for the confusion with the above list. Some of you have donated since the names were requested for the magazine to go to print. You have not been forgotten and your donation is no less important. We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support. I will get an updated list done this week and we will post that. Many thanks for all your support, from your friends at Singletrack!

pmurden

For those of us that can’t afford to do this right now. Thank you all.

MoreCashThanDash

For those of us that can’t afford to do this right now. Thank you all.

This place has been a second home to me now for 20 years, helped me with all kind of practical and emotional problems through that time, and I’ve seen it do even more amazing stuff to help others in need. If a contribution helps that keep going, it’s worth every penny. And it’s quite a nice t-shirt as well.

I love you guys and gals. Ya bunch of **** weirdos!

Norwester

Thanks @stwhannah & @singletrackzoe. I’ll just wait and be patient for my name in lights :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.