Viewing 11 posts - 721 through 731 (of 731 total)
  • Inktober
  • seosamh77
    Free Member

Some top stuff here, will get back into it at some point, loving all this though, well done.

binners

Just thought I’d post an update chaps, because its a good one. I posted a few of Mrs Binners scribbles up but its kind of escalated, to say the least. She was drawing animals in watercolour pencils with Rotring pen outlines. A few people saw them and asked if she could draw their pets for them, then other people saw those and and asked if she could draw their pets for them, and so on and on…..

She’s really developed a style of her own and is absolutely loving it. My fragile ego is just about coping with now being the least talented and least in demand artist in our house. Just…. honest.

All the result of this thread. Bonkers eh? 😀

redthunder
    Free Member

“Ebb & Flow of Sabrina”

A2 Canvas, Indian Ink

Its on the wall at the moment, it has already been requested that a companion painting is required fro the other corner of the room.

First time I’ve ventured onto the larger canvas 🙂

A2 canvas, Indian Ink and draw with reed and Bamboo.

PS @Binners… whats the going rate for Cat drawings ?

TwirlipoftheMists

Heyyyy,

I love the fact that this thread is still going.

I finally watched Rogue One last week. Here’s my (third) attempt at Grand Moff Tarkin.

Grand Fluff Tolkien

binners

@redthunder – I love that. I’ve just asked Mrs Binners (or dead pet woman as she’s now known) how much she’s charging for her pictures, and she said it depends what you want… what size, what image and if you want it framing etc. If you message me I’ll get her to give you a shout

redthunder
    Free Member
    redthunder
    Free Member

@Binners

Our local Dog Walkers often talk pet portraits, just trying to get a feel for the going rate. Probably unframed say A4-A3.

Just found this…

http://www.sarahspetportraits.co.uk/services/prices/

binners

I just showed her those prices and she exclaimed ‘Bless my soul!!!’ or words to that effect. She’s charging nowhere near that! A4 – A3 is going for about 40 quid unframed, or 60 framed

As another update to the effect of this thread, my scouse football-watching bessie, Maxime, who hasn’t put pen to paper for 20+ years has also started drawing again recently -because we all have and it’s getting competitive! 😀 She’s getting a bit good. As a rabid Liverpool fan (and yet somehow still a very good mate of mine) she’s been drawing pictures of them lot at the other end of the M62

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: one or more people

binners

Oh… love the simplicity of that last one Redthunder. Thats very Picasso

I’ve just spent today drawing a rider hitting the summit of Mont Ventoux. Its not quite finished yet but I’ll post it up when it is

redthunder
    Free Member

Thats very Picasso

Wow, thank you very much 🙂

It was based on a form I saw in the trees at the local woods. But then again I see faces and forms in everything 🙂

Don’t whether that is a good or bad thing ?

PS Loving those drawings of the football people, I assume.

redthunder
    Free Member

More archery…

https://flic.kr/p/23zQDqn

Viewing 11 posts - 721 through 731 (of 731 total)

The topic ‘Inktober’ is closed to new replies.