Home Forums Chat Forum Help..im developing a Mumsnet addiction..

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Help..im developing a Mumsnet addiction..
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

So I’d obviously heard of mumsnet before, but I’ve only recently actually been on there. I can’t remember ever signing up but I must have as every morning I get emailed a list of their most jucy, trending topics..

Today i spend at least an hr of my morning  reading 20 pages of vitriol from angry ladies bemoaning how all men are utter shits…

I just can’t help myself…

Cougar2
    Free Member

You’re looking for posts from Mrs tpbiker talking about you, admit it.

MrSparkle

They are the best ones, tbf.

DickBarton

Dirty man, that sex topic area isn’t meant to be used for cheap thrills…

(Mate at work admittedly drunkenly that he spends time reading those when visiting his in-laws!)

tpbiker
    Free Member

You’re looking for posts from Mrs tpbiker talking about you, admit it.

Well 99% of them are complaining about blokes, so tbf I have no way of knowing which one Ms tpbiker wrote…

tpbiker
    Free Member

sex topic area

There’s a sex topic area? I posted this looking for help .. now I’m going to have to go back on to have a read..

Cougar2
    Free Member

Well 99% of them are complaining about blokes, so tbf I have no way of knowing which one Ms tpbiker wrote…

Unless you’re incredibly prolific I suppose.

Poopscoop

Centre Parcs UK saw a surge in booking after “that thread”…. Then a surge in early departures, again, after “that thread.”

convert

Do they get away with naughty (not hurty – I now know the difference) words there that we don’t here – you know, so we don’t scare away ladies.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Yes…based on my exp that every bloke in the world is described as a ‘c**t’ every 3rd post..

MoreCashThanDash

Old news. Do they still have the Classics section? Some of which may have been started by someone on here in the  Mumsnet  Wars.

MoreCashThanDash

And do you now keep a beaker of water next to the bed just in case?

jamiemcf

In the same way as some here don’t ride bikes or rear the magazine, I bet there are some over there who aren’t mum’s.

Poopscoop

I wish I’d have been on STW at the time when Hora (?) conducted a Viking raid on Mumsnet. 😀

Poopscoop

Smiles are back baby! 🙂

kerley
    Free Member

Today i spend at least an hr of my morning reading 20 pages of vitriol from angry ladies bemoaning how all men are utter shits…

They have a point. If you look at most of the worlds problems you will find a man behind them.

Cougar2
    Free Member

so we don’t scare away ladies.

To be fair, Mumsnet tends not to have children on it (clue’s in the name). The same is not true of STW which at least in theory is supposed to be family-friendly.

Cougar2
    Free Member

I wish I’d have been on STW at the time when Hora (?) conducted a Viking raid on Mumsnet.

It was Hora, yes. We had similar infiltrations here as I recall.

Poopscoop

It was Hora, yes. We had similar infiltrations here as I recall.

Didn’t an STW sleeper cell also raid a budgerigar breeders forum too?

convert

….in theory….

is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence. Anyone under 35 is a ‘child’ on here surely?

Mumsnet tends not to have children on it (clue’s in the name)

And I once did a lesson observation in a GCSE Child Development year 11 class in a school in Tamworth. Initially I thought it was very well resourced…until I realised the class had all brought their own interactive props to school that day.

fadda

Anyone under 35 is a ‘child’ on here surely?

Oi! I’m nearly 60, and I’m still a child, I’ll have you know!

And so is my wife…

funkmasterp

I feel like I’m on the younger side for this forum and I’m 47! Mumsnet is like the wild west at times. To be fair, most blokes are pricks and I say that as a man.

sirromj

Didn’t an STW sleeper cell also raid a budgerigar breeders forum too?

Do they regularly have what trunks for diving off the top board threads?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.