Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 706 – The Three Course Meal Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

If you had to perform all three of the core dirt bike disciplines one after another, what order would you do them in?

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 706 – The Three Course Meal Edition

stanley

That Giant Reign… just nearly saw my breakfast again.

On the other hand, picked up a copy of Andy Barlow’s book last week… seems good 🙂

ossify

The Saracen is an interesting shape, can’t work out if I like it or not!

Such a mismatch between top tube and down tube offends my eyes slightly… I do love a straight line through from top tube to seat stays, that’s beautiful. The downtube looks like it belongs on a full-sus and clashes horribly with the straight top half… yet on the other hand there’s something appealing about that clash.

The colour is gorgeous, which helps.

What’s the funny lump at the bottom of the seat stay? Looks like an exit for internal routing?

IHN

Boom! Thread of the week baby!

I mean, I don’t mean to brag, but this is my third win 🙂

*cough* never got my prize for the second one *cough*

matt_outandabout

Shimano slides. The ultimate campsite shower walk humblebrag…

grimep
    Free Member

Good to see a John Shuttleworth reference. Two Margarines On The Go is my fave

a11y

Ronan **** Dunne!

tthew

Good to see a John Shuttleworth reference. Two Margarines On The Go is my fave

Before I opened the article I was going to say Can’t Go Back to Savoury Now was the best one, and… Can still remember singing it the first time to my daughter when she offered me half a packed lunch cheese butty, but I had already started on cake.

That Saracen is banging. Feels like good VFM too, back to pre-covid price/spec ratios I reckon.

dirkpitt74

PRO Tharsis dropper
    Price: £399.99

How much?????

That’s £110 more than the OneUp V3 dropper……

And if you shop around you can get the wireless Magura Vyron MDS-V3  for£379.99.

zerocool

I like the look of the Giant ebike, but would be a bit put off by recent reports of Giant’s less than great warranty reputation.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.