Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 705 – The Freewheelin’ Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Good day to you. We trust this Friday finds you well and that you are suitably pre-amped for the weekend. Not pre-amped in the vinyl hipster stylee. T …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 705 – The Freewheelin’ Edition

pmurden

Well I was pumped for the weekend and then some numpty showed me some cool Saracen mugs I cannot buy! Just kidding, another great FGF and have a great weekend everyone.

jimbob99
    Free Member

That Saracen doesn’t look like it has a 450mm stem, but if you say it has, then I believe you 😉

brakestoomuch

Intermission made me laugh. Møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti.

sillyoldman

@jimbob99 –  must be true – says up there “To be honest with y’all (as we always are)”!

Tom83

Massive stem ruining an other wise nice bike! 😉

jimster01

As soon as I see “Good day to you “, my mind finishes the sentence with “one and all, it is I Justin Hawkins “

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

The brake & shifter on that Saracen is a bit of an optical illusion, I thought Shimano had brought back the all in one unit for a second 😁, and 480mm reach on a medium is a large in my book, ML at the least.

BadlyWiredDog

I’ve just ordered one of those Vittoria tyre pincers as a weapon in my on-going battle to remove a super-stubborn Rekon 2.8 from a WTB Scraper. I’m hopeful that it’ll finally overcome a bead/rim seal that has defied the application of full bodyweight and more…

Anyway, just in case anyone is thinking of doing similar, be aware that there are road and mtb versions of the tool and various listings on eBay, amazon etc, don’t specify which is which. My pretty reasonable guess is that the mtb version is significantly larger than the road one. Anyway, if it shifts that bloody tyre, I will be ecstatically happy 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.