Home Forums Bike Forum e-bike rider crashes into pedestrian

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • e-bike rider crashes into pedestrian
    butcher

Vigilante pedestrian assaults illegal motorcyclist would be more accurate.

irc
    Free Member

If you drive an illegal motorbike at high speed 18″ away from a pedestrian any consequences are on you

oceanskipper

I had a response to my complaint also.

squirrelking
    Free Member

If you illegally ride a a bicycle off road at high speed 18″ away from a pedestrian any consequences are on you

Yes? No?

dyna-ti

From this image, I would say that the rider was swerving towards the pedestrian in an attempt to intimidate.

Oh boolocks

With the vid slowed right down, the rider was about 2 feet from the pedestrian as the ped’ began to take his had out his pocket.

But anyway, anybody on a bike doing any speed is not going to deliberately run into anyone, as its obvious you’d end up crashing.

Rider is at fault due to speed and was too close to the pedestrian who clearly saw him coming and did nothing to make sure he himself was safe by moving aside. If the pedestrian did attempt to strike the rider then he’s as dumb as they come and in line for a Darwin award some point int he future.

As cyclists feel free to try to strike a fast moving object on the way past, with you being the fast mover and a light pole being the object, and you’ll be lucky if you dont shatter every bone in your hand or arm.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Sadly the rider will get away with a token punishment.

sirromj

From that image I could also say that the pedestrian is walking towards the cyclist in an attempt to knock his bars.

The pedestrian doesn’t look the type to take any shit from people and is just holding his ground asserting his right to walk there without having to jump out of the way of scrotes on electric motor bikes. Kinda like how you have to be as a cyclist on the road in some respects. Zero sympathy for scrote here.

MoreCashThanDash

You know the changes to the Highway Code and the hierarchy of vulnerable users – a lot of you seem to have missed it?

onewheelgood

Sadly the rider will get away with a token punishment

14 months is not exactly token.

Sergiu Stanciu, 18, from Sandfields Road, Port Talbot, admitted to dangerous driving and was sentenced to 14 months in a young offenders institution.

dyna-ti

E-bikes ?. Maybe it’s women on fixies they should be worrying about.

Class 1 muppet here. Defines the term ‘Entitled’

Bruce

Too hard to watch that. I don’t think she will last long riding like that.

irc
    Free Member

Accident waiting to happen. Laughed when she commented on a driver not signalling.

Dickyboy

Going slightly off topic – Have you ever looked up the police auctions – quite a few Surrons there that I’d think it would be more cost effective to crush rather than put back on the streets ?

thols2

Fiona’s video above just kept giving me visions of this:

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.