Home Forums Chat Forum Donald! Trump!

Viewing 17 posts - 24,601 through 24,617 (of 24,617 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
    mogrim

Getting the people to actually listen & engage is always tricky when the right sells simple solutions for complicated problems.

So get the left to sell simple solutions to complicated problems. Not the same ones, but why aren’t the left making more of the pay differential between CEOs and workers? Tell us stories about Bezos making his drivers pee in bottles. How about the right’s complete disregard for the environment? Shit in our rivers, Musk’s rockets burning the manatees. Whatever. There seems to be a collective lack of imagination and a certain amount of cowardice on the left at this point, and it’s a mistake.

MoreCashThanDash

There seems to be a collective lack of imagination and a certain amount of cowardice on the left at this point,

There has never been a better time for left wing parties to offer a vision of a better society in contrast to the right wing status quo.

But they bottle it.

binners

5 Live played some audio this afternoon of Trump rambling on at one of his rallies about the size of Arnold Palmers cock.

I mean seriously…. WTF?

kimbers

Just put a tenner on Harris to win

Can’t believe that Americans would be insane enough to vote him in a second time.
    I reckon enough swing state voters in particular will know what’s at stake, but I could see him piling up votes in red areas so that he actually wins the popular vote. If I couldve got odds on both those things I’d have gone for that!

binners

Can’t believe that Americans would be insane enough to vote him in a second time.

I recall everyone saying the same the last time around. I’ve thought for a while that there’s a certain inevitability to it.

They really are that insane

winston
    Free Member

So the Washington Post has declined to endorse a candidate.

To put this in perspective, this is the first time it has ever done this in 40 years and it has tended to endorse democrats in the past.

To put this in further perspective the Post is fairly recently owned by everyone’s favourite wobbly vibrator shaped ‘rocket ‘ man  Jeff Bezos.

The LA Times has also failed to endorse a candidate this election for the first time, though in the past it has also tended to endorse democrats.

The Times is has also been recently acquired by a billionaire.

Endorsing candidates is a big deal in the US.

In addition there is a fairly well substantiated rumo(u)r that Space Karen has been playing both sides and whilst ensconced in the Trump camp has been in frequent communication with Vlad the poisoner  for at least the last 2 years…..

I think its about time the public started having a problem with this billionaire ****

mattyfez

I think a big psycological human problem is that people feel a compulsion to pigeon-hole things as a binary choice… or they simply lack the mental capacity to see otherwise…

..of left or right… even on this forum.

It doesn’t help anything… some on here even use the term ‘centrist’ as a thinly veiled slur against differing opinions.

So we can’t really blame some American news papers for sitting on the fence…if they endorse Harris and trump gets in, he will put them out of business.

convert

They really are that insane

I’ll see your ‘insane’ and raise you an ‘unpleasant’.

kormoran
    Free Member

Jesus H Christ, I just noticed this thread has been going for nine years. NINE YEARS!

dissonance

In addition there is a fairly well substantiated rumo(u)r that Space Karen has been playing both sides and whilst ensconced in the Trump camp has been in frequent communication with Vlad the poisoner  for at least the last 2 years…..

Sorry not following why that is playing both sides?  Trump and Vlad aint exactly on opposite sides.

Now if you were referencing the muskrats bowing to the CCP demands you might have a point.

kimbers

So the Washington Post has declined to endorse a candidate

Bezos apparently worried about his space contracts if Trump wins, which I guess is not unlikely considering how deep Musk is into Trump

Abject cowardice but I don’t know if it won’t backlash, on the Trump campaign

Twodogs

In addition there is a fairly well substantiated rumo(u)r that Space Karen has been playing both sides

When you say “fairly well substantiated” you mean the stories in the Guardian and Wall Street Journal?

mattyfez

Jesus H Christ, I just noticed this thread has been going for nine years. NINE YEARS!

Statistcally speaking, it’s highly unlikely Trump will still be alive in another 9 years… it’s what he’s paving the road for, that is more of a concern.

dissonance

It doesn’t help anything… some on here even use the term ‘centrist’ as a thinly veiled slur against differing opinions.

No they dont. Which shows, ironically, that you might be having difficult understanding positions varying from your own simplistic one whilst busily announcing others are mentally deficient.

coconut
    Free Member

Jesus H Christ… 12inchs….well according to Donny anyway.

winston
    Free Member

When you say “fairly well substantiated” you mean the stories in the Guardian and Wall Street Journal?

Yes, two of the most respected publications on either side of the Atlantic with a long history of journalistic integrity (even the WSJ seems to have kept that with its current ownership), yes that would be it.

Why?

“Sorry not following why that is playing both sides?  Trump and Vlad aint exactly on opposite sides.”

Whilst your flippancy is understandable they are actually on different sides.

In addition the security clearance levels given to Musk based on his ownership of Space X and his partnership with NASA plus Starlink and its connections with Ukraine and other global conflicts and his ownership of X, a transmission device for fake news mean that he is clearly in a position to play both sides. This would not necessarily be an issue accept that……..everything.

mattyfez

No they dont. Which shows, ironically, that you might be having difficult understanding positions varying from your own simplistic one whilst busily announcing others are mentally deficient.

Your opinion, nothing more.

Viewing 17 posts - 24,601 through 24,617 (of 24,617 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.