• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 20,841 through 20,880 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • thols2

It’s not users they need, it’s revenue. Having Trump back will drive advertisers away and they won’t sell enough $8/month blue accounts to compensate.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Thought the Trumpet was Red Team?

scaredypants

How long before the outpouring of verbiage resumes?

He says he has no intention of going back

… so I’m saying Monday

cookeaa

It’s not users they need, it’s revenue. Having Trump back will drive advertisers away and they won’t sell enough $8/month blue accounts to compensate.

It will drive some away and bait a few others to join as the Donald fits their promotional needs. If Elon turns it into a platform for selling guns, Go-Bags and NFTs to Q-Believers it might trickle along (at a loss) for a bit…

inkster
    Free Member

“If Elon turns it into a platform for selling guns, Go-Bags and NFTs to Q-Believers it might trickle along (at a loss) for a bit”

I’ve thought the same.

I bet Trump sees Musk as a threat as much as an ally. I joked a couple of weeks back that either Twitter or truth social should buy one or the other out. Trump is probably trying to find a way to turn Elon into his bitch, like he did with Ted Cruz.

BoardinBob

I got a lifetime ban for referring to Trump as the C-word.

Given he’s just been reinstated I submitted an appeal of my ban.

Appeal rejected🙄

piemonster

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/11/18/politics/jesse-benton-gop-operative-russia-trump/index.html

A Republican operative was convicted on Thursday of facilitating an illegal campaign contribution from a Russian national to the Trump campaign in 2016.

MoreCashThanDash

The fact that the phrase “Republican operative” even exists makes me shudder.

thols2

That Nick Adams account is weird, he’s either a few cucumber slices missing from a sandwich, or he’s using a “character” to drive engagement.

When parody and reality start to blur.

MoreCashThanDash

And he’s got to hand over his tax returns….

maccruiskeen

When parody and reality start to blur.

I think the definition of ‘Alpha Male’ seems to have come to mean ‘people who blame their failure on others’.

Alpha as in ‘failed to get past point A whilst watching from the side lines as everyone else enjoys exploring the rest of the greek alphabet that life has to offer’

martinhutch

That Nick Adams a/c has to be a parody. Could be the longest of long games by a liberal prankster.

Poopscoop

He really is getting hit from all sides.👍

Donald Trump sued as New York Adult Survivors Act takes effect

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63736485

thols2

But he’s colluding with God so please send $50 per month.

Del

The BBC report his special master thing has gone away under appeal by the authorities so all the material retrieved from mar-a-lago can now be trawled through by them with unfettered access. 👍

MoreCashThanDash

And in further random dummy spitting, the US Constitution is preventing him from Making America Great Again

BBC News – Trump’s call for ‘end’ of constitution condemned by Democrats
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63851751

Poopscoop

Which is madness as that’s considered the Holy bible by those on the far right too!

matt_outandabout

Which is madness as that’s considered the Holy bible by those on the far right too!

Unless of course it gets in the way, in which case they can ‘improve’ the USA but getting rid.

willard

Came on here to post that two of his companies are going bankrupt, but can’t find the links now. AP and Reuters according to my GF. Smells like a way of avoiding paying debts though.

scuttler

Still a complete business legbellend though

darthpunk
    Free Member

Seems a paltry fine, 1.6 mil it was reported last night, especially when they were defrauding in the range of 100’s of millions, but then it was pointed out that no banks will want to touch them now, and they’re known for constantly borrowing to stay afloat

thols2

Yes, I think it’s going to be death by a thousand cuts from here on for Trump. Every Democrat D.A. or state level Attorney General will investigate him on anything they can. Even if he escapes conviction, the lawyers fees, time and stress, and constant publicity will take their toll.

funkrodent

But he’s colluding with God so please send $50 per month.

I know he’s meant to have slightly odd hands, but there’s something about the hands on that picture that is emblematic of some sort of demonic possession. Maybe he really is the incarnation of beelzebub after all..

frankconway

darth – I think you’re mixing two different cases.
    The fraud you refer to is the Letitia James case about inflating/deflating the value of property assets for borrowing and tax purposes respectively. It implicates trump and his three eldest children directly.
    Potential penalties if found guilty could be chunky with the possibility of being barred from doing (new) business in NY.

The tax fraud case which concluded yesterday did not involve trump or his family directly – but there’s guilt by association.

thols2

Northwind

To him and his cultists that’s “the biggest witch hunt ever”. To everyone else it’s “why you keep your head down if you’re a persistant fraudster”. Congrats for making yourself the biggest target in the world, idiot boy

piemonster

Anyone looking for a late Christmas Present

$99 apparently (I can’t even tell what’s real and isn’t anymore, I certainly don’t want this to be real)

vlad_the_invader

WTAF! I just assumed that ^^^ was some Trump fan with an over-active imagination but no, he trumpeted (ha!) that as a major announcement on Truth (sic) Social.
    He’s completely lost the plot and must be desperate to raise money

maccruiskeen

Great to  see a draft dodger present himself as a man in uniform 🙂

fasthaggis

Beautiful,he has gone full Zapp Brannigan.
    I hope his lovely family have him a luxury padded room booked.

vlad_the_invader

I hope his lovely family have him a luxury padded room booked.

He’s playing the long game. I’m imagining him sitting in court as the accused and dribbling whilst his lawyers plead mental incompetence (see above) to a gullible judge and jury…

thols2

TBH, I’m temped by the thought of a parody card collection.

leffeboy

Those cards are 99$ EACH and they aren’t even real cards, just digital versions you keep on a phone/computer.  The site is even showing them all as sold out right now which is so unlikely that you have to imagine some cynical manipulation going on.  I’m not sure I understand anything any more, I’m off to find a cave

maccruiskeen

The site is even showing them all as sold out right now

I’ll sell you the one further up this page for $199. Got plenty more too.

hot_fiat

My head hurts. The fact this is real. The possibility they’re genuinely sold out. I’m aghast.

verses

😀

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Can’t even the stauchest MAGA feaks keeping a straight face when they are shown those ‘collectable’ cards! Even Steve Bannon was mocking him.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I used Dall-E to create a new one if anyones interested. I can do it for 89.99

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I don’t know what happened here, this was supposed to be Batman

Viewing 40 posts - 20,841 through 20,880 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.