• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 15,961 through 16,000 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • somafunk

^so thats what CFH gets up to on his worldly jaunts, explains everything.

thegreatape
    Free Member

People are dying who have never died before

You think that’s bad, I once arrested a bloke for being a total dick to everyone in the street and he told me I was a disgrace (which may well be the case) for arresting him because he was a soldier and had “died for his country” (which I suspect was not the case).

somafunk

^ you sure it wasn’t D-Day hero Mark “pudding face” Francois coming back from territorial drills down the play park.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Hmmm, not sure, I don’t think this lad was as thick as that self-important talking sausage.

eskay

He’s at it again…

https://microco.sm/out/VwTZh

RustyNissanPrairie

“It may work, it may not work,” he said on Friday. “I feel good about it. It’s just a feeling. I’m a smart guy … We have nothing to lose. You know the expression, ‘What the hell do you have to lose?’”

Er…..no!

alpin
    Free Member

P.S. First time the double arrow has taken me to the last page.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye,me too!.

Wonder if I’ll drop back pages after posting this?…

somafunk

Interesting twitter outbursts from trump this morning, he’s gone full attack on main steam media/coronavirus conspiracy – i think he’ll be removed very soon.

kimbers

Interesting twitter outbursts from trump this morning, he’s gone full attack on main steam media/coronavirus conspiracy – i think he’ll be removed very soon.

Nah

hes saying it’ll all be fixed by easter because its such a ‘beautiful day’ – even tho every sane person in the world can see that is a massive steaming turd of a lie, but its the presidential frottage many of his fans will be loving

when its all gone to hell & many 1000s of Americans are dead he will blame state governors for not fixing it

& he could well win re-election off the back of it

good article detailing how badly he’s mishandled this here (& disturbing similarities with mistakes our own government have made)
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/03/how-many-americans-are-sick-lost-february/608521/

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

WHO now saying the states will be the new epicentre, and he’s on about miracles, sunny days and slaughtering journalists…

whitestone
    Free Member

The first part of this piece is somewhat damning – https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52012049

seosamh77
    Free Member

somafunk
    – i think he’ll be removed very soon.

I think so too.

martinhutch

I can’t see anyone invoking the 25th amendment to remove him, no matter how batshit crazy he is. Suggesting social distancing could end by Easter will get a lot of people killed, though.

falkirk-mark

He almost makes Joris look like a statesman (and that is a worry)

pedlad

whitestone
    The first part of this piece is somewhat damning – https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52012049

The whole (v good) article is damning. I can’t get my head around how a supposedly civilised, educated country voted this guy in – without a good universal health system and the sort of dangerous nonsense he’s now spouting (done by easter) USA is in a lot of trouble I fear.

Klunk
    Free Member

you do get the feeling that Donalds inner monologue is “USA USA USA USA USA USA USA…..”

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

No.

“me me me me me me me me me me…”

WHO now saying the states will be the new epicentre,

New York state is looking very hot. Unless they are simply testing a lot more than most countries. Big problem with the states might be the different responses from different states…

UCL – Mark Handley’s daily graphs

look for the US states graph of new cases.

Klunk
    Free Member

same thing

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

fair enough

and whoops, mixing my topics a bit there

torsoinalake
    Free Member

It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.

MoreCashThanDash

I can’t see the Americans removing him until an awful lot of them have died and they realise that Trump’s actions/inactions are partly to blame. And even then I’m not sure

DezB
    Free Member
    El-bent
    Free Member

With the level of bi-partisan politics going on, and there literally being “two nations” in terms of political ideology, I can see the distant spectre of civil war approaching.

Northwind

DezB
    Subscriber

then…
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/52012242

Hilary Clinton is an arsehole, but I did like her tweet on this subject “Please don’t take medical advice from a man who stared directly at a solar eclipse”

MoreCashThanDash

With the level of bi-partisan politics going on, and there literally being “two nations” in terms of political ideology, I can see the distant spectre of civil war approaching

My lad was in the States last summer for the World Scout Jamboree and met a lot of American kids out there. He came back shocked at the split between the “liberals” and the “conservatives” or however you want to class them, and said he couldn’t see how it could stay as one united country.

DezB
    Free Member

“Please don’t take medical advice from a man who stared directly at a solar eclipse”

But he’s good at this stuff. His uncle was a genius and it’s been passed down to him by osmosis. What a **** moron.

frankconway

Given his ‘wealth’, how big a donation has trump made to covid-19 research?
    As a stable genius he should be able to understand the benefits of doing this – doing the right thing, leading by example, being presidential.
    Oh, right so that’s only his self-promotion? Got it, sorry for misleading you.

Northwind

Even with my low expectations I had to check this one was real. Of course it is.

https://i.imgur.com/dH8hpc8.png

Northwind

Hmm, that didn’t work at all

bruneep

Here, you can have a virus and you and you and you…..

what an idiot

Trimix
    Free Member

They all seem to be watching him sign that document very closely. Perhaps it’s either because he is likely to make a spelling mistake, or maybe it’s because he normally uses crayons and the novelty of a pen is worth close inspection.

matt_outandabout

No, it’s because they all run companies likely to benefit from $2t…

RustyNissanPrairie

I’m a left wing pacifist but hopefully Trump will go down with corona soon.

boomerlives
    Free Member

all he is worrying about is getting voted back in. He thinks the virus might stop people voting for him.

He does not care who lives or dies so long as he is prez.

Sadly his popularity figures are still high, because Merkin’s like his positive message.

Even when it is dangerous cobblers.

dudeofdoom

Wow trumps handling of Covid has been an eye-opener and Fox is currently banging on about getting people back to work.

They are going to be in a world of pain, its scary watching them bang on whilst the figures are escalating.

Onzadog
    Free Member

There was me worrying that the UK approach to CV-19 was putting our September holiday to the US at risk, but given the way he’s carrying on, how much of the US will be left by then?

zippykona

Surely all they need are thoughts and prayers.

grahamh
    Free Member

I think you will find that “thoughts and prayers” are only for trying
    to stop bullets.

tjagain

I had to leave an american based MTB group because of the way they were ignoring what was going on. Too many folk not wanting to believe how serious this is

The US is heading for hundreds of thousands of deaths from this even into 7 figures.

Viewing 40 posts - 15,961 through 16,000 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.