Home Forums News Digit Launches Analogue Suspension Frame made in the USA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Digit Launches Analogue Suspension Frame made in the USA
  • identitizombie

Digit Bikes launch the Datum, and with it a new Kickstarter campaign. The Datum is designed for all-mountain or trail and comes with 140mm rear analog …

By identitizombie

Get the full story on our front page at:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/digit-launches-analogue-suspension-frame-made-in-the-usa/

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

chipps

Can I get the ‘Looks like a Boulder Starship from 1991’ comment out of the way first? 😊

Onzadog
    Free Member

They already did on pink bike, so why not.

It’s the proprietary shock that puts me off. Where are you going to get spares for that in 5 years time?

lovewookie

Can I get the ‘Looks like a Boulder Starship from 1991’ comment out of the way first? 😊

exactly. very cool though.

non standard shocks from a small company…not so sure.

robertajobb

Makes me think of the Klein ML7 with the Maverick strut suspension… wondering how people are keeping those serviced (or more likely all either hung in a garage going nowhere or in landfill).

timlane
    Free Member

I’m not sure how the Kleins fared, but the Maverick shocks have lasted very well, they’re also serviceable without complex tools (IIRC, they have a coil spring not N2 charged IFP), and I know at least 2 places in the US who would service them, and 1 in the UK, and I’ve not even looked that up. I have friends who still ride them (no not all the time). One of them, another UK engineer living in the US, rebuilds DUC32 with brakes on both sides of the wheel for tandems, I think he may have a tandem with a monolink rear.

timlane
    Free Member

@Chipps, you know it does look more like the Starship. I was remembering the Defiant and the Gazelle but they have the skinny strut.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Digit Launches Analogue Suspension Frame made in the USA’ is closed to new replies.