Home Forums News Details of the new Santa Cruz Hightower 4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Details of the new Santa Cruz Hightower 4
    Ben_Haworth

A quick look over the new Santa Cruz Hightower 4; a bit slacker up front, a bit longer out back but the main rejig is in the VPP rear suspension kinem …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Details of the new Santa Cruz Hightower 4

earl_brutus
    Free Member

Looks really clunky and reminds me of my old Y- Fronts. Will stick with my V2.

tall_martin

I did wonder why so many Santa cruz are on sale. I thought it was going to be bold new colours

stanley

The paint has barely dried on my Hightower and there is another new one! Ah well, got a good discount on mine and love the colour ?

mogrim

I’m sure it’s a great bike, but damn it’s ugly

stevedoc
    Free Member

The numbers are to close to the old v1 Megatower as I said to someone this morning sometimes innovation isnt everything .  I can see the Bronson for its worth buit the Hightower has evolved in to a bigger bike than it was designed for .

Blackflag
    Free Member

People moan about the prices of these things but i always wonder how many ever pay RRP? You only have to wait a bit and every couple of years you always get a cracking 40% off deal as soon as a newer model is in the pipe

stevedoc
    Free Member

Last years c gx axs reserves  are at £4699 now    from 7999  .. whats in a colour .

sharkattack

People moan about the prices of these things but i always wonder how many ever pay RRP? You only have to wait a bit and every couple of years you always get a cracking 40% off deal as soon as a newer model is in the pipe

That’s true. I fell in love with a bike in February but the price made my eyes water. It was still in the same shop in June with a £1000 discount so I took it home.

I’m sure RRP’s are so high now partly to anticipate the discounts.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.