Home Forums Chat Forum Chess Again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Chess Again
  • irc
    Free Member

Anyone still playing? I haven’t logged into Chess.com for weeks. Maybe months. Then I got an e-mail today telling me I had progressed to the next round of a tournament.

Quick check shows I am in 3 current tournaments. No wonder I forgot about them. One started in Nov 2022 and round 1 still hasn’t finished. One of the outstanding games is only on move 3. Slow play really kills it.

One of the other tournament also still in round one from Nov. On eof the outstanding matches is still on game one of the two games between a pairing. 6 months on.

I’ve withdrawn from the two tournaments which weren’t active. With that play rate there they won’t be finished before I go touring for a month with numerous to wifi days.

Any interest in another quick STW tournament – 24 hours per move?

crazy-legs

I haven’t logged on since I lost my account.
    Chess.com. recreated most of it and carried the friends list forward but I lost my rankings, game history and my place in the Daily Championship tournament where I’d just got through the first round. ☹️

It was at a time when the site was being really flaky – several attempts to make a move, delayed notifications etc. I still don’t know what happened, I just got a warning that my account was corrupted and closed for security reasons.

stanley

I play. 10 minute games only though… Can’t be doing with all the waiting otherwise.

ctk

Only 3 min games for me. Played a few real games recently with my son aswell.

Tournament yes please- Jeremydog

kennyp
    Free Member

Yes to another STW tournament please. I’m kprook on the site.

dti

Yes another tournament please

aide

Yep, sign me up again please, aide46

kennyp
    Free Member

Clocks about to change, nights drawing in, chess world championship a month away etc etc.

Is it time for another STW chess tournament? Must be well over a year since the last one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.